Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gouldian finches

• 16-03-2004 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a pair for a reasonable price? €80 a pair in Paddy's pet shop on Parnell St is a bit much.I'm interested in the original colours- red or black face, purple breast/yellow/chest/green back. I've been told they are OK as cage birds, is that true?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

These are the chaps I'm talkin about. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

only finches iv ever kept / bred were zebras and nuns, *however* I used to get mine from newlands garden center on the naas road, guy in there called alan used to deal with it, but whether they are still doing them i cant say.

You can also try these, even if they havent got any they may be able to advise where u can get a pair.

Copsewood Aviaries Copsewood, Kilmacanogue ph: 2862087

Longstone Pet Farm, Ballymore Eustace, birds and farm animals, Ph 087-6566020

Hope that helps

B

Advertisement