Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting games onto Sharp GX10i via data cable...

Options
  • 16-03-2004 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if this is possible. So far all I can do is access the pictures in the phone. That's rubbish. I'd like to put midi ringtones on and also try out Java apps downloaded from the web. Surely this is possible...

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

Don't think it's possible. The GX10i and GX20 does not allow Games transfer - thanks Vodafone for that. The GX10i also does not allow for midi files either (I think) but the GX20 does using the handset manager software.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭flurby

****e - is there not even a glimmer of hope!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menka

I think via gprs is the only way to transfer ringtones, java, pictures ...

flurby have you tried t610 games via gprs?

Yep, got varying error messages. The interweb tells me that you need some kind of special entry in the .jad file. If the cable doesn't work I wonder do any of the geniuses out there know about the .jad issue?

Cheers

• Advertisement

a friend has sent me a pack of t610 games tested in sharp.
    if you want i can send by mail. about 250 kb zip file.

Cool! That'd be great - email them to the address below and I'll let you know how I get on.

hemoin@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Advertisement