Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take a look in here...

Options
  • 16-03-2004 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Please sign this petition in favour of Berkeley playing Oxegen 2004. Whether you know them or not, like them or not (why?!), your help is greatly appreciated...so go on! It'll only take you a few seconds.

JUST DO IT!!

Thank you so much :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭hippu

hey luce
    that would be real cool but
    does this mean if enough peaple sign anyone can play thare, like this band in my school

p.s. nike are goin to get their money huggin claws into you for usin their slogan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

No guarantees obviuosly but if we get load and loads of names and send them to mcd and oxegen to show that the demand is there hopefully they'll consider.

It may be a shot in the dark but hey it's worth a try.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

haha no excaping Berkeley threads on here :p

Never :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

they played at witnness last year and had a fairly big crowd so hopefully mcd can look back on that as well as this here petition

• Advertisement

Yep...so sign it :)

(You may as well 'cause I'm gonna keep hassling poeple until there's a half way decent number of sigs! You can use a false name if ya don't want your identity revealed but the email address should be yours-it won't be displayed/used for anything. It's just to assure authenticity.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I've feckin' signed about five times and it's not coming up so screw it, someone else do it for me.
    xm

I did it for ya ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

know what would be pretty cool? if they had a designated stage/tent for decent up and coming local irish bands. Would it happen? nah, why would they.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

not going to happen.:p

• Advertisement

We've got 129 sigs now :D

Advertisement