Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Roster

• 16-03-2004 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

From Hearing on raw about thier will be a lottery to change the rosters on both raw and Smackdown I was thinking that that will mean the roster for the wwe coming to dublin will change and yes that might mean no trish.:(

If you dont want to see the result on raw dont look hear.
    Wwe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Heh, not arsed, didn't get seats close enough to see her silicon tits anyway. :)
    Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

didn't get seats close enough to see her silicon tits anyway

lol :D hope it s a good roster but i would prefer to see the current one in dublin.

Upon a good rethink, the womens division is doing a lot better on RAW than it is on SmackDown, so i don't think we'll see Trish budging.

Just as long as Jericho and Christian stay put, I wanna see 'em in Dublin!
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

... thus making more room for fresher talent.

Maybe they should work on their tag division. The only reason Jindrack and Cade got their wrestlemania paycheque was because there was nobody else to stick in there!

Nero

• Advertisement

He might if he gets moved to SmackDown! Better people to work with there.
    As for Booker, rumour has it he's gonna be retiring soon. Thank christ!

Nero

Shut up already with Teddy Long!
    BELLY DAT!

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

anyone else praying for rey mysterio to get sent to raw. Well at least until the end of may. Obviously they probably won't split the cruisers up too much, but i'd love to see rey thrown into the intercontinental race or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Theres no women's championship on smackdown isn't there not? I'm almost sure there isn't but just can't bloody remember now lol :)

Yeah they seem to be lost about what to do with Nidia since she split from Noble. And Shaniqua seems like she could be a dominating figure for a while if she won the belt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

ray on raw would be grate for the cruiser waights, hes so over that its very hard to bild other faces in the cruiserwaights, i know hes the biggest name they have but it would be nice to see them dild the division without him

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

My predictions

HHH to smackdown to fued with Edge
    Taker to raw
    RVD to smackdown and be Eddies next fued
    and Maybe Jericho and Christian to Smackdown as well!(I hope not I do want to see them in Dublin as well.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

if this is a legitimate lottery (not that im saying it will be, but if they are to make it look legitimate). then it wont be a case of moving a dozen people to the other show. if you think about it on average 1/2 of each roster will be going to the other show as its a 50/50 chance of which show u are picked for.

this could either make or break the WWE. I hope they have their best people working around the clock on this all week. hope they dont split the cruisers (and put shane helms back with them, how i miss him working non sh it matches).

also all this talk of the world title going to SD and WWE title going to RAW seems to be missing something. it was said that anyone who holds a title and is picked for the other show will have to abdicate the title. so how are any titles going to move shows.

btw im all for the reformation of wcw, if done right. and make it look like wcw, not smackdown. bring back the old nitro set. etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

raw got very close to wcw there for a wile you just needed the name and garbage in the ring

Just a thought. I reckon either Benoit or Eddie will drop their title and move to raw/smackdown. Then the person who lost their title will go after the other guys belt. It seems to be set up this way anyway and maybe thats why they had both of them in the ring with each other after WMXX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

As long as Jericho stays on Raw im gonna be happy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

By the way. RAW is tonight so lets not have any new posts tomorrow saying:
    "HHH gone to SD" etc.!
    (Above is aimed at the newbies!)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

tbh for this week only I think there should be no RAW spoilers posted on these boards wotsoever untill this Saturday. Most of us watch RAW on Friday evenings and the fact that a spoiler appears with all the roster changes is too themtping to view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

Have to agree with the people above, I normally read the spoilers but this week i wont be..its tooooo exiciting to read {wooo havent said that in a while}

Advertisement