Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodaphone Customisation on Phones

Options
  • 16-03-2004 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

Ok,

I have a Vodaphone SE T610. I managed to get all the Vodaphone symbols etc.. from the front of the phone without damaging the surface. Now...

Anyone know how to change all their horrible logos back to the original SE logos?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menka

You have to flash the phone to decustomize. Flash means to change the flash memory in tthe phone.
    You need some previous experience with unlocking and flashing tools.
    i think that is a work for people with experience.
    It is easy to find sonyericsson servers that are able to unlock and flash phones so you can set the phone to original state but take care, a problem with the it connection can damage your phone. (for flashing i mean...not unlocking)
    the most importante thing is to be able to recover the phone if anything goes wrong.
    So try to find people with software like spherefighter software for example cause that job is about 2 minutes with that tool. and your phone will be secure.

hopes it helps you ... it is not easy for me to find words ...My english is not as reach as my mind needs...sorry :)

Advertisement