Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TheTime

• 16-03-2004 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

i cant help but notice that the time by the boards clock is an ikle half an hour off from my own. do i trust this newfound clock? or is it just there to temt me to stay a while with its extra halfhouryness? would windows really try to trick me and the world into believing that the time is actually half an hour later than it really is? or is it a trick by some fiend to just confuse me? i notice the presence of a GMT. what is this confoundery? is this short for half an hour later? i just don't know what to think anymore. i mean, when i turn off my pc, it occurs to me ill just have lost half an hour. what to do? ill guess just have to live here for a while till i figure things out, boards time. any advice on how to get the best of this predicament? is the outside world just on some sort of, um, made up time? this guy might just be on to something: www.timecube.com
    maybe the crazy guy who devised this crazy scheme isnt so crazy. maybe he knows the real score of things. time will tell. or will it??? WHO KNOWS?!!??!?!??!!?!??!?!?!??

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The time on boards is reasonably accurate, certainly nowhere near half an hour out. I recommend that you get yourself an ntp client.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 brandnewspoon

hmmm...yeah i might just not do that. i was just talking through my ass when i wrote that. since then i realised that its in the wrong place completely. shouldnt be in support at all. sure ah well...

Advertisement