Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharp GX30

Options
  • 16-03-2004 11:07pm
    Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭

Hello everybody,

I got a mail from Vodafone in the Uk and the GX30 is now released with prices ranging from £150 - £200 sterling god only knows when it will be over here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

that fone looks deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The phone should be out within the next 4 weeks. I had the plessure of using it over a week long period about a month ago and trust me when I say you will not be dissappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

GX30 is out today in Ireland and is retailing at 399 on contract.I wonder if its worth it?

I was about to post that, agent stores were advised that the handset is available immediately at 399 euro..

Worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

Does anyone know which agent has them in stock - I called some and they said they haven't received any info. on it yet and that when it is released, it usually just appears on their doorstep with no prior notification?

I'm eager to check it out!

• Advertisement

Agents get updates similar to that of a newsletter for new phone been launched, I have seen the one for the GX30 so its definetly not far off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by RodVelvet
    GX30 is out today in Ireland and is retailing at 399 on contract.I wonder if its worth it?

399 on contract. thats quite steep for me. will have to wait for it to get alot cheaper.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

finally saw one today screen is amazing but it is a little on the big side still going to get one though

Where did you see it?

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Vodafone store in the Square in Tallaght they have one there to show people you can order them from next week they told me

• Advertisement

Sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

There was 2 x GX30 available in the Vodafone Store on Grafton street over the weekend but both were sold very quickly. They are hoping that more stock will be delivered this coming Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭GenericName

I ordered my GX30 on Vodafone.ie's upgrade section at about 7:30 yesterday evening. Received it at 1:30 this afternoon. The screen and picture quality is amazing but the costs are kinda high. €399 on contract first off. and I wanna use it as my main MP3 player cause my minidiscs being held together by tape so that's €30 for the Nec earphones from expansys.ie. The headphone jack doesn't take regular 3.5mm and about €200 for a 512Mb SD card. A lot for a poor student

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

How good is the sound quality of the mp3 from the phone?

Advertisement