Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[article] Iraqi opinion poll...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

Originally posted by Moriarty
    It's pretty unfortunate some people can't pick up in-your-face irony.

Hmmm. Well, in my defence my irony-meter was pretty blunted by alcohol at that stage ... Let this be a lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by Earthman
    he police state that was Northern Ireland withnessed regular terrorist atrocities despite miniscule support for that on this island.
    Originally posted by sovtek
    That's taking your word that they received no support.

/me is wondering which version of English sovtek is using, where "miniscule" and "none" are synonymous.

Maybe its the same one XME used for another thread when he tried to tell us that there were no hungry poor people in the US (except those who chose to be, or someting)

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

Originally posted by bonkey
    /me is wondering which version of English sovtek is using, where "miniscule" and "none" are synonymous.

Maybe its the same one XME used for another thread when he tried to tell us that there were no hungry poor people in the US (except those who chose to be, or someting)

jc

Feeling pedantic today are we? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

The person referenced in this article seems to reflect the poll but with caveats.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0317-11.htm

Advertisement