Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well played Mods!

Options
  • 17-03-2004 4:28pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just like to say well done to the moderators here on BF forum for keeping us all well up to date on all things BF.
    I have seen news pop up here within minutes of official word ,so big shout out and respect to all responsible.
    Roll on Friday for Vietnam :)
    I moderate and update a few sites myself from my clans to racing leagues and its always nice to get credit for your efforts so credit where credit is due :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Indeed, WInters, among others, have done a bang on job keeping the community fully up to date on just about everything worth knowing about Battlefied, great job dudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

aye good job lads

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Thanks a lot lads, comments really appreciated. Makes me feel like staying up till 4am waiting for mods to be released and finding mirrors was worth it :)

Happy Paddy's Day....... now off to the pub!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

I agree great work. Roll on BF V.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Yes yes Winty, keep it up. Less work for me.

I espically commend the work done on mirrors and such.
    And them sexy little icons :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

aye my compliments and stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Yup good stuff winters! keep it up :)

Advertisement