Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magic computer game

• 17-03-2004 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

Anybody know where you can get the computer game? and how much does it cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

hereHere

It costs 76mb of your bandwith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

there's a game??!?! i didn't know that! then again..i pretty much only know how to play..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

I was wondering where to get the single player version. it was out in around 96 i think, anybody know where it can be found?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

There's also a more recent one, from last year or the year before. Its in Game atm, around 40/50 I think.

<edit>here it is</edit>.

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

there have been loads of games the most recent (battlegrounds) is nothing like magic at all. there is an older one, don't know if you can get it anymore but i was very much based on the card game, only had stuff from 4th ed, 3rd ed and chronicals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

yea, i had the single player magic game, (hands up who knows what its called, magic the gathering! well done 1st prize to sionn :) )
    it came out around 98 or 99 i think

i'll root around tonight and see if i still have it. im thinking not cause we moved house over xmass and we dumped an entire 8ft * 4ft * 6ft Skip full o rubbish (believe me thats a lot o ****!!!)

i built a great blue deck in it, twas loads of time spells givin me extra goes and stuff :)
    /me slaps forehead cause i cant remember the names of the cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

possibly Time Walk and/or Time Stretch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I love magic the gathering but battlegrounds is panths. Played it for a while i would not tell anyone to go out and buy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

it was Time Walk.
    forgot to check last night. will do tonight assuming i dont forget :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Originally posted by Raphael
    hereHere

It costs 76mb of your bandwith

i never played magic before but iv just played my brother
    in a few games of that its fun :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement