Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Own cards

• 17-03-2004 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Found a link to a MTG card maker in the Pix N Mix forum, decided to make a few.

Bedeveres_Logic.jpgBlack_Beast_of_Aaauugh.jpg
    Bridge_Of_Death.jpgCamelot.jpg
    French_Taunting.jpgHoly_Hand_Grenade.jpg
    King_Arthur.jpgBlack_Knight.jpg
    Dennis.jpgKnights_who_say_Ni.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Realm_Of_Tim.jpgSir_Lancelot.jpg
    Sir_Not_appearing_in_this_film.jpgThe_Castle_Aaaagh.jpg
    The_Dark_Forest_of_Ewing.jpgThe_Killer_Rabbit.jpg
    The_Old_Man_from_Scene_24.jpgTim_the_Enchanter.jpg
    Zoot.jpg[IMG]http://members.boards.ie/jaffer/Wrath Of BM.jpg[/IMG]

And by a few i mean a lot. All monty python, bar the last one which is 8-bit theater

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

Love it!! very funny:D WE WANT MORE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

cool, i'll have a go at a few. [pedant] if the black knight has protection from white then why did he get his ass kicked by the white arthur ? :)... maybe arthur used a change reality or something.... [/pedant]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

"Hey! French Taunting should be in green! That's a violation of the colour wheel!"

Nice one. I might try that out myself as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

eh sion, i used the real black knight card, mearly changed the pic and flavor text

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

could u upload the card maker somewhere please? I've been getting 300bytes a second from the pix n mix link and it keeps cutting out.

Advertisement