Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shane McMahon's son

• 17-03-2004 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

His name is Declan McMahon. Good old Irish name ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

McMahon is actually Scottish. But hey, who's counting..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Vince McMahon's family? Or the surname?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

its an old irish name originating from monaghan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

There is a guy who posts on IWW forum as Irish Pete. His name is Pete Doyle and he is from clondalkin. Pete now works for UPW (recently got 'fired' for losing a match with Rick Bassman for controll of UPW). He used to work on the WWF(e) creative team. I've been in IWW chat room with him a few times aswell and he has said on a couple of occasions that the McMahons are Irish. He said they know they came from Cork, and have actually visited there a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Jess McMahon, Vinny Macs grandpa is second generation Irish. His folks moved to the states in the 1870s.

As far as I believe Vinny Mac is a big fan of Irish litriture and mythology. Its a known fact that he is a bit of a historian in his spare time.

Hanza

• Advertisement

and taz has mentioned his irish heritage as well

Apparently Billy Gunn in soem way has Irish blood in him. Think I heard he was 3rd Generation Irish. Is Fit Finley the only Irsih star to have made it in some sence in WWE?

Hanza

who is fit finley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Dave 'Fit' Finlay. He's one of the wwe's road agents(apparantly he's pretty much solely responsible for the womens divisions improvement over the past few years).

He's from belfast.

I don't know if i've ever seen him wrestle though.

Seen him on old world of sport vidoes.

World of Sport will be on TWC tonight I think. Ive seen him on the advert so cheak him out. He is a very talented teacher. He is responisible of the RAW women, but has also helped alot of stars with personal strife. A very cool person as far as I have been lead to believe.

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Ah yes, David "Fit" Finlay. He's more known for his WCW stuff, one of the first few to put Booker T over in his singles push (the more successful one that is).

Also trained Torrie Wilson if memory serves me correctly.
    Nero

Originally posted by Hanza
    Is Fit Finley the only Irsih star to have made it in some sence in WWE?

I was watching Survivor Series 87 yesterday and there's a woman wrestler on there called Velvet McIntyre and she was announced as hailing from Dublin, Ireland. Don't know how true that is seeing as it was my first time ever seeing her.

She was gone from the womens division shortly after that event took place.
    To be honest, Velvet McIntyre looked like Chris Doran's mother!

In fact, everyone on that team looked like a bunch of pikeys! Including Moolah herself!

Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Originally posted by NeroTheExtreme

Nero

Some guys get all the good jobs ........ :(

He must have been concentrating on something else when he was teaching her to wrestle.

quote:

Nero

Some guys get all the good jobs ........

Yeah!
    Ever see Wilson with out the layers of make up! Lovley body, but I have a pic at home some where of her with out her preverbial face on.

I hate when ugly women are attractive :dunno: or something to that extent.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Isn't this the same Waltman who is usually full of sh|t 80% of the time?

I saw the playboy issue with Sable and Torrie in Spar on Camden St whilst getting food, Noticed a big gold sticker saying "content altered for legal reasons".

Get the original from the states if ya can, could be a collectors item in years to come ;)

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Isn't Kane irish in some way aswell?

Not too sure, but his great great grandfathers, son's, daughters, nephew's, first cousin's, granddaughter might be ;)

Nero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

and so is rey mysterio becasue his great great great grandfather was shot by and american soldier at the alamo , and this americans soldier had a friend whos uncle came from scotland and visited ireland once .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Isn't this the same Waltman who is usually full of sh|t 80% of the time?

I saw the playboy issue with Sable and Torrie in Spar on Camden St whilst getting food, Noticed a big gold sticker saying "content altered for legal reasons".

Get the original from the states if ya can, could be a collectors item in years to come ;)

Nero

its nothing to do with sable/torrie, it was to do with some story about a bounty hunter in the states, who was flying pretty close to the wind in how he captured some guy (the max factor heir if that means anything to anyone) ........................................or so i heard.....................not that i ..................ahem ...............read that type of smut.................GO WIMMIN........exits stage left

I met Wesley Snipes and he claims to be Irish . For that fact Muhammed Ali's Great Grandfather apparently origionated from Kerry . When your irish and in America Everybody is Irish .

Advertisement