Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RF shoot interviews

• 17-03-2004 8:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

I saw the Jake the Snake shoot interview on the wrestling channel last night and i guess it was a good few years ago now as it had references to WCW etc etc.

So being curious i just browsed the net to see where i could buy them from and to see if there still dong them i found that the seem to stop at around 2002

So i guess my question is do they stop at 2002 or am i looking in the wrong places lol

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

You can find them here. Amazingly ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I watched the interview too. I think he is a very admireable person as far as psycoligy goes. But he acted like an ass hole and a total hypricate. The interview was very entertaining, and a good watch, but that man is full of sh1t. Cant help feel sorry for him tho.

Cant wait for Terry Funk and Bret Harts interviews.

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

did he give a resion for hateing jerico

i taught it was a grate interview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i remember seeing him on beyond the mat. it was very sad how he ended up, with all the family stuff. wasnt he a heroin addict at one point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    i remember seeing him on beyond the mat. it was very sad how he ended up, with all the family stuff. wasnt he a heroin addict at one point.

he still is an addict unfotunately.

shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

in the interview he gave out stink about beyond the mat and is sewing the maker

Like he said in the shoot interview, beyond the mat was an unfair portrayal. And it was. He is and was and probally will always be an addict, but it was still unfair to see how he was treated.

I take everything I hear in wrestling with a grain of salt. But I love the rumours and gossip. If I didnt like it, id just be a mark, but thats whats so fun about being a smart. On that note, I didnt believe most of the stuff Jake was saying in that interview.

His reason for hating Jericho was cos he was not tough. He practically was saying he was too small to be mixed up with Vinny Macs big dogs. I didnt agree with that.

See, he was talking from a very old school point of view and not that he doesnt understand the new school, im sure he does, but old schoolers like himself have a hard time letting go, and realiseing that wrestling has changed, the crowds changed and wrestling needs to move on.

One point i agreed with was his point about more in ring proforming then emotional performing. The emotional matche are the ones that alwys get remembered. Look at special K. In the ring they are amazing, yet they dont look like wrestlers, act like them, nothing... all they do is spot, spot, spot... ive seen Izzy take a kick right in the head and not sell it one bit. What the Terry Funk happened to selling a move? :)

If you havent seen the interview, its on again tommorow as far as i believe. It is a great watch.WATCH IT!!!

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

The RF Shoot interview for a typical 11 year old boy

Questions in advance

1) Do you like sweets?

2) Do you need daddys permission to go to the park

3) are you under 15?

4) Can you keep a secret?

5) for the rare collection of WWF videos 85-2001, can you keep a secret?

Sorry, couldn't resist!
    Nero

Where the fuk did that come from Nero?

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by Hanza
    Where the fuk did that come from Nero?

Hanza

Rob Fernstien, the guy behind the shoot interviews got busted for trying to solicit a minor a few weeks back....

Oh nevermind! ;)
    Nero

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

same guy who owned or promoted ring of honor, cant remember which

theres actually a bit of an ironic twist to his being set up. by complete coincidence the guy who runs the website that operates the peodofile stings that could feinstein (xavier von erik) is also a respected wrestling columnist for the oratory a section on everyones favourite wrestling website, rajah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by NeroTheExtreme
    Rob Fernstien, the guy behind the shoot interviews got busted for trying to solicit a minor a few weeks back....

Oh nevermind! ;)
    Nero

Bloody hell hes that Rob Feinstein, didnt know that

Shin

Jesus I didnt know that was him either!

I heard all the stories and a few more. I think the guy is just a little messed up in the head. Yeah, he "was" the promoter behind ROH, but resigned just before the ROH shows before wrestlemania. There was speculation that ROH was gonna go under with out him, but Ive been informed by someone that has connections with ROH that its gonna be around for a while still.

Hanza

Advertisement