Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight of the Valkyries - new Vietnam Vid

Options
  • 17-03-2004 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

I clicked on the link, selected "view souce" and got the following link. Its 32.4MB and is coming down at a speed of about 160KB/sec :cool:

Flight of the Valkyries;
    http://files.ea.com/downloads/eagames/official/bf_vietnam/bfnampct4flightofthev_su.mov

It shows some sweet footage.

bfv_lockon2.jpg
    Also, if you look at the pic, in the red circle, it looks likes the missiles "locked on", as they swerved, but this could be just in the video, not in real game play. Can anyone verify this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

syco - yeah man, I think I read that there heat seekers on some planes and some ground launched rockets!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Watched it there.
    Pretty cool :)

/me is especially looking forward to the PT boats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

aye pretty cool like the surfin bird one though mainly due to the music :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Yeah there are heat seeking missiles. They definitely fire from one of the choppers. Fairly handy for a bit of air to ground spammage into the jungle areas. I dont think they pick up infantry which is nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Hah what a great video, I love the GI Joe guy avoiding the two jeeps by jumping off the bridge and parachuting onto a boat, classic! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

wow. does the game really look that good? I'm seriously looking forward to it.

Advertisement