Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Email problems on P800

Options
  • 18-03-2004 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

I have done a search here for this and came up with one instance of it, but it was a few months ago and the thread is unclear as to whether the problem was sorted...

Trying to check O2 email on a P800. All the settings are correct as far as I can see, but each time it goes to check the mail, it returns an "Activation Rejected" message???

The WAP side of it is working fine and also browsing sites such as Boards etc. but this is using the Access Point setting and doesnt seem to work.

Anybody got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

Originally posted by wolfman
    I have done a search here for this and came up with one instance of it, but it was a few months ago and the thread is unclear as to whether the problem was sorted...

Anybody got any ideas?

I s the P800 supported by O2 and if you got it in an O2 shop ,let them sort it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Hi

I actually got it working. I had the wrong access point name in. I checked what was set up on my 7650 and copied it into the P800 and it's all working fine now

Advertisement