Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

now and again they throw me a new episode of vulcan love slave the revenge for my troubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by mr_angry
    Maybe broadband isn't high-profile enough to warrant lashings of coke and hookers...

Thats so not fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

people pick the same avatars ... obviously good ones.... be origional ... pick one way at the back that nobody else would want... then if someone new starts using your avatar ... give them lots and lots of random abuse till they give it up.

or befriend them... they are obviously like minded. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Originally posted by amp
    Or you could always just go ahead an purchase an ALL NEW state of the art subscibers account which would allow you the opportunity of creating your own unique avatar.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

You also get a journal which you can type lots of crap in AND you get a much bigger inbox for your pm's.

But they're not stopping there. Oh no. You also get the ability to upload photo's and/or pictures to Photopost.

BUY TODAY AND GET UNLIMITED CUSTOM TAGS AND PROBABLY SOME STUFF I FORGOT FOR FREE!

OMG! WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE DO THIS??? Oh right, because it aint worth the time and effort, I'm with santa here, death to the avatar theives or down with your capitalist evilness.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Kold your avatar is used by loads of people and you weren't the first to have it. Ya thieving scumbag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Oh, no, I just changed to this today, it's a lil game. Mine's usually terrence

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

A game eh?
    Ok, have fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Wow I thought that was flogen for a minute... it's so confusing.
    Right I'm off to declare the unibomber avatar as the official mascot of protest against avatar theft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

a game eh? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Pred

hey, WHO STOLE MY AVATAR???!!!111111

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Originally posted by Pred
    hey, WHO STOLE MY AVATAR???!!!111111
    Hate to break this to you, but they've got your shift key too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Pred

bastards!

Originally posted by Pred
    bastards!
    That's it, let it aaaalll out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Santa, you cúnt, I go to london for a week and you nick my avatar.... I hate j00000

John

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Sweet Jesus it’s a unibomber convention thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Someone hide the fertilizer and diesel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Co33iE

nice avatar, i'll take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

this game owns

i hate all sorts of rap and hip hop music. Its all utter trash lapped up by philistines. Give me beethoven anyday

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

bastards.... I want nothing to do with this avatar convention, I got here before you all (not really, but some of you)!!!

saying that, wouldnt complain if use non-subscribers could upload our own avatars....

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

customavatars.jpg

• Advertisement

Pff Ste, you don't even have an avatar... what's the matter, you afraid someone's going to steal it?
    See what I'm talking about?
    People can't even use avatars because of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

I did have one till I noticed a few people had it yes but I get along fine without one.

Do you come to boards to look at avatars or to read the information actually posted on the boards ?

Oh I just come for the avatars... those first 3 years were a bit shakey though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by bizmark
    Sweet Jesus it’s a unibomber convention thread
    Damn you! I all but soiled myself after reading that. I'm all for the hunting down and brutal murdering of avatar theives and given that I *cough* am the original penfold, I shall now go and disembowl any others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by mr_angry
    Its all a sham. I went and subscribed, changed my avatar, and then realised that I was far too attached to my original avatar, and so had to change back.

[/SIZE]

you to eh?

made me a custom avatar then realised i missed my hagar the horrible one :(

ive seen people with my avatar and it does annoy me yes as sometimes im browsing through posts and think "heh i didnt know i posted on this thread" to only reaslise that it wasnt me, but just someone with my avatar...

can i have the hagar the horrible avatar locked for me only? i paid good money to the boards fundage! :p

pretty please? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

yeah some new person have pinch'ed my percy FFS :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Ping Chow Chi
    yeah some new person have pinch'ed my percy FFS :(
    Quit yer moanin' dagnabit! Some people pay lots of money to get their percy's pinched! You're gettin' it for free!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i agree with Bono. i mean erm... whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Who is the unibomber? I don't remember ever seeing him on tv before. What show was he in? Incidently my avatar is nice and safe cos there's so few girls on boards the chances of someone picking it are slim to none!!!:D :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement