Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

flogen wrote:
    /me whoops

finally able to rep him again... at least that even's things out anyway.
    :)

flogen

see, even by being annoying you can spread happiness, I'm just imagining the warm glow that filled up our flogen there, as he spent the last couple of days spreading good rep to all and sundry just so he could bad rep me, good for you cheeky chappy, shame I dont care tho, but seems as you do, I'm gonna give you some love, lots of good rep from me goin your way sweety

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

see, even by being annoying you can spread happiness, I'm just imagining the warm glow that filled up our flogen there, as he spent the last couple of days spreading good rep to all and sundry just so he could bad rep me, good for you cheeky chappy, shame I dont care tho, but seems as you do, I'm gonna give you some love, lots of good rep from me goin your way sweety

I know! It was all great fun.

yay

flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Are there also limits on how much good karma one can give out besides the time limit?

amp wrote:
    Oh thanks man, but what about putting on a strap-on and you and I have some fun? I'm sorted for Ky.

hmmm, gimme a shout after youve been through some reconstructive surgery to sort out the damage uve done to yourself, else it would be the proverbial sausage down o'connell street,

ps no strapon required, ask your mom

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

simu wrote:
    Are there also limits on how much good karma one can give out besides the time limit?

nah I think the only limits are the time limit (or amount of karma spread before you can karma someone again) and then the limit of karma within one day...

flogen

• Advertisement

flogen wrote:
    I know! It was all great fun.

yay

flogen

I was tryin to give you good rep there honey bunny, but it tells me i have to spread it around first, but im burstin to say how great you are floggy woggy, so ill say it here..... you are smashing, brill, amazing, sigh, you light up my world, wish I could give you a big squeeze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

flogen wrote:
    nah I think the only limits are the time limit (or amount of karma spread before you can karma someone again) and then the limit of karma within one day...

flogen

Thank you. Now I'm one step further along the path to enlightenment.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This thread has outlived any usefulness it may ever have had. Closed.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

DeVore wrote:
    Closed.
    :eek:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

nuts.

DeV.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement