Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

i err am in need of some help as well :p
    im on the level where u get thrown outta the helo into the jungle with a load of trigun after you blow up he nuke. Errr i don't last very long without ammo, any sugestions or is it just a keep trying and ull get there eventually?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

i would tell u but i dont know how to do a spoiler

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Originally posted by neokenzo
    How long did it take you?

about 30hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by B-K-DzR
    i err am in need of some help as well :p
    It took me a few tries to get it too. What I did was kill the first bastid with as few rounds as possible (or get around him altogether if you can), jump down the waterfall and stay in the water, swin up a bit till you come to a biggish hill on the right. Go up and over that, edging your way to the right of the map, soon as you get near the water over there, run to it like fu*k (they don't seem to like water), and swim towards the other island until it cuts to a cutscene.

That's what I did anyway, whether it works all the time or not I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Will give it a go Pie, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Spoilers:

Yes, jump into the water, swim up the river, then make for the crashed helicopter. You can use the machine gun in it to kill anyone chasing you.

Advertisement