Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy WWE

• 18-03-2004 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Im bored so I decided to make my own fantasy WWE starting from Raw next week.

If you dont know the Raw results from this week dont read on, also if you dont know the Wrestle Mania results {even though I plan to change some of them}.

Ok I've changed the winner from the Christian -VS- Chris Jericho match and the Raw Tag Title match. You'll find out who won them during the show.

The Raw intro hits and and pyros blast across the arena as the fans go wild. The cameras cut to Jerry The King Lawler and Good Ole J.R.

J.R:Welcome to this weeks edition of Raw from the Staples Centre. Its going to be an action packed show with the superstars from Smackdown in the house.

King:Thats rights J.R, and also the women from Smackdown are here and we will all enjoy that too.

J.R:Thats true King but I think there are more pressing issues than women on tonights show.

"No Chance" hits as the Chairman of the WWE makes his way to the ring. Only he is not alone. With him is Shane, and Linda. The two McMahons make their way to the ring with a mixed reception and there seems to be some heat between the McMahons with Vince walking seperate from his Linda and Shane. Vince takes the stick.

"Tonight in this very arena history will be made once again. Tonight there will be a complete reshuffle of the Raw and Smackdown rosters, but thats not the only history that will be made. Everybody saw Wrestle Mania, everybody saw me and my son stand side by side, with my grandson in Shanes arms. That feeling made me realise its time for a change. And that change is that Im getting to old for this business. I cant keep up, its time to hand over the reins. So tonight ladies and gentlemen I Vincent Kennedy McMahon officially step down as chairman of WWE and the person who will replace me is my son Shane McMahon."

J.R: Oh my God king this is shocking!.

King: Its an end of an era.

J.R: And the begining of new era with Shane McMahon

Vince hands the mic over to Shane and Vince and Linda leave the ring together. The crowd get on their feet and cheer for their new chairman who seems overcome with emotion.

Shane: Thank you very much. As the new Chairman of WWE my first order of business is to sort out the lottery that will be taking place tonight in this very ring {pop}. So I'd like to call out both general managers of Raw and Smackdown.

Easy E and Paul Heyman make their way down the ramp with no music. They get in the ring and stand face to face with Shane McMahon.

Shane:Tonight as both of you know there will be a lottery to dertmine the new rosters of Raw and Smackdown. The rules for the lottery are, each general manager will pick a ball out of a hat, each ball will have the name of a superstar on it and that superstar will be assigned to that roster. Every tag team will be drawn together as will Evolution. Champions can move rosters apart from the World Champions of each
    roster. Now to find out who goes first we'll flick a coin and since its Raw its only fair to let Eric go first.

Eric: Heads

Shane flicks the coin and it lands on tails, which means Paul Heyman has first choice.

Shane: The draw will be tonights main event I'll see you all later.

"Here comes the money" blasts across the P.A system as Shane McMahon, Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman leave the ring.

J.R: This is massive, we have a new chairman and next week we will have a total new show.

King: I cant believe Vince is gone.

J.R: Get over it King.

Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade’s music hits across the P.A system as the World Tag Champions make their way to the ring. The crowd give a small pop for the Tag Team. Both wrestlers pose on the ropes as they await their opponents, La Resistance. La Resistance come out to a chorus of boo's from the crowd. La Resistance wave their French flags which props Jindrak and Cade to take an American flag from the crowd.
    They then place the flag outside the ring.

World Tag Title Match - Jindrak and Cade (c) -VS- La Resistance

Garrison Cade and Rob Conway start things off. Conway gets the upper hand and forces Cade into the La Resistance corner. Conway kicks Cade in the mid-section and then makes the tag to Rene Dupree. Dupree pushes Cade into the ropes hits a few right hands and then whips Cade against the ropes and hits him with a reverse elbow. Dupree makes the cover 1..2 kick out by Cade.Dupree picks Cade up and puts him in a side head lock and then drags him over and makes the tag to Conway. Conway hits a few stiff shots again to the mid-section. Conway runs against the ropes and hits Cade with a chop block. Conway then begins to work on the rightarm of Cade by multiple elbow drops on it. Conway then locks in an arm bar which makes Cade scream in pain. Jindark begins to yell in support of his partner which gets the chanting U.S.A. Cade gets a resurgance of strength and gets to his feet. He hits two elbows on Conway and runs against the ropes but Dupree low bridges the rope and Cade goes over the top landing hard outside. Conway climbs up top and leaps off but Cade moves out of the way, and Conway looks to have hurt himself in the process. Cade gets to his feet and rolls inside the ring. Cade crawls over to make the tag but Dupress runs round and knocks Jindrak of the apron which causes Dupree and Jindark to brawl outside. The ref is distracted as Sylvan Grenier slides into the ring chair in hand. Cade gets to his feet and gets hit right in between the eyes with the chair, but the ref has spotted it and calls for the bell.
    Winners:- As a result of a DQ Jindrak and Cade

Though still outside Jindrak and Dupree are brawling. Jindrak has the upper hand and whips Dupree into the barrier. But Grenier slides out of the ring and plants Jindrak between the eyes as well. Grenier lays the beating on the fallen defenceless Jindrak. Conway and Dupree join in with chairs. Ref's rush down to try and break it up and eventually get La Resistance away. Cade gets up and is bleeding from the head as he helps up his partner who has been left bleeding from the head very badly. Trainners rush down and help Jindrak to the back applying pressure to his head to stop the bleeding.

J.R:What a vicious beating from La Resistance on our tag team champions. There will be hell to pay if those two teams remain on the same roster.

King: Typical French dont believe in attacking people until it suits them.

The cameras cut back stage to the room where the Smackdown superstars are. Everyone seems up beat about the lottery.

The cameras then switch to the Raw locker room where everyone is sitting waiting patiently for the lottery. There seems to be a lot more worried faces here than there is in the Smackdown locker room.

- Commercial Break -

The cameras come back to show Evolution standing backstage with The Coach.

Coach: Youve heard the news that in the lottery you guys will be together im sure your glad to hear that.

Triple H:Of course we are, but it doesnt really matter if we weren't together because we are the best in this business, it doesnt matter where we go we'll be able to prove it.

Randy Orton: We've proved it here already I've killed too many legends its time for me too kill some somewhere else.

Triple H:Now we've got people to see.

- Evolution walk off in the direction of Eric Bischoffs office -

King: They've proved their point they are the best on Raw.

J.R:Maybe at one stage they were but they have lost all the gold they had apart from the I.C Championship.

King: That was a flook we all know it, Triple H will regain his championship and they will regain their tag team championships.

J.R: Up next is Kane -VS- Test.

Tests music hits as walks down the aisle and stands in the ring awaiting his opponent Kane. The hells of fire erupt and Kane makes his way down the ramp with authority.

KANE -VS- TEST

Kane walks over and hits Test with a hard right making Test rock a little, and Test hits his own right hand sending Kane back. Test then knocks Kane with a bit boot sending Kane to the mat. But only for a few seconds as Kane is right back on his feet much to the shock of Test. Kane closelines Test sending Test to the mat. Kane picks him up and chokeslams Test. Kane then picks Test up again and hits the tombstone!. Kane makes the cover 1..2..3 Kane Wins!.

Winner:- By Pinfall KANE!.

Kane takes the mic......

"Undertaker I know you are here tonight I want you right now one on one!."

Kane throws down the mic and awaits The Undertaker, but instead of The Undertaker he gets Eric Bischoff. Eric stands at the top of the ramp with the mic.

"Thats just not possible Kane. This is Raw and The Undertaker is a Smackdown superstar, there is no chance in hell I will allow a Raw -VS- Smackdown match on my show!"

Kane tilts his head and raises his hands to erupt the fires of hell but instead a bolt his Eric Bischoff knocking him out. Kane walks up the ramp and picks up the unconcious Eric Bischoff and tombstones him on the ramp. Kane walks of laughing as EMTs rush to the aid of Eric Bischoff.

J.R:Thats two casualitys tonight, Mark Jindrak and now Eric Bischoff.

The King: J.R where does that leave the lottery tonight then?.

J.R: I dont know but I know someone who might have the answers.

- camera cuts backstage to SCSA -

Austin rushes up to the EMT's who are dealing with Eric Bischoff.

Austin: How is he?

EMT: It doesnt look good, he's going to hospital right now for tests ,it doesnt look good".

Austin walks off towards the Raw locker room. Austin bursts in.

Austin: Wheres Kane!?

The locker room responds with a "we dont know" as Austin storms off in search of Kane.

- Should I continue it on from here cause that took me over 1hour to write and I dont want to write a full show if nobody is liking it? or do you think I should change the direction of it? All opinions are welcome -

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

jeez... and i thought i was bored with my dormant accounts rant:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=147839

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

keep going. i want to see where ur going with this.

btw the start bit with vince is so what should have happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

I get bored easily its not my fault lol.

- camera cuts back to J.R and The King

J.R:Well God knows what will happen now! we've already seen our Chairman step down, and now our General manager has been rushed to hospital because of an attack from Kane.

King:What does that mean now? whose in charge?

J.R:My guess would be Stone Cold Steve Austin.

King: Oh great we are all doomed.

J.R: Well King the show must go on, and we only have 30minutes left until the lottery starts. Up next is Chris Jericho -VS Christian in a rematch from Wrestle Mania. Christian of course thought he was hard done by in that match.

King: And so he was did you not see that shot Trish hit him

"Time to play the Game" hits across the P.A system as HHH comes down the ramp. HHH poses and then takes the stick.

J.R: Well this isnt Chris Jericho -VS- Christian.

King: I know its better!.

HHH: I had a deal with Eric Bischoff that tonight I would have my rematch against Chris Benoit one on one!. And I want my match I dont give a damn what Kane done to Bischoff he said it would happen to Chris get your butt down here now!.

HHH takes off his top and prepares for Chris Benoit but instead he gets the Chris Jericho countdown 5..4..3..2..1 Break down the walls!. Jericho comes out to a huge pop and he stares down HHH.

"Let me get this right Cripple H you want Chris Benoit in a match but Easy E isnt here to make the match even though you you jackass said he made it!."

HHH looks irrate.

"So if he isnt here and my opponent Christian isnt here I think that makes us both free? So how about you go one on one with the King of The World, Y2J Chris Jericho!"

Jericho runs down the ramp as the bell sounds.

Chris Jericho -VS- Triple H

Jericho and HHH exhance rights and lefts as Jericho gets the upper hand. Jericho knocks HHH over the top rope. Jericho leap frogs over but he misses Triple H. Triple H gets up and smashes Jerichos head against the ring announcers table. He then tries to throw Jericho into the steps but Jericho blocks it and he sends Triple H into the steps. Jericho picks Triple H and hits him with a knife edge chop, and another and another. Triple H's chest is roaring red as Jericho continues with the knife edge chops. The ref begins to make a 10 count as Jericho rolls into the ring to break the count and then rolls back out. Jericho lifts HHH up and throws him into the ring post. The ref gives Jericho a warning. Jericho rolls HHH into the ring. Jericho stands Triple H up and then runs against the ropes but Triple H runs and hits Jericho with the high knee. He makes the cover 1, 2, kick out BY Jericho. Triple H begins to punch Jericho on the head forcing the ref to break it up. Triple H picks Jericho up and drags him over to the corner buckle and smashes his head against the turnbuckle. Triple H does this until the ref forces him to stop.

- Commercial break -

We return from the commercial break. The replay shows Jericho getting his head smashed against the steel ring post and HHH controlling until Jericho hits a sneak low blow. Both men are in the ring and Jericho has the advantage. Jericho hits Triple H with a DDT and makes the cover 1..2. kick out by The Game. Jericho then climbs onto the top rope and waits for Triple H to get up. Jericho leaps off and lands a missile drop kick sending Triple H down. Jericho then locks in the Walls of Jericho!. HHH screams in pain but he gets to the ropes and Jericho breaks the hold at the count of four. Jericho begins to work on the legs of Triple H by draging him into the centre of the ring and locking in a half boston crab. HHH screams in pain and after a few minutes Jericho eventually lets go. Jericho begins to stomp at the Games quad injury as Triple H rolls in agony. Ric Flair rushes down to ringside to cheer on Triple H. Jericho walks over and begins to mouth off to Ric Flair. HHH gets to his feet in the ring and knocks into Jericho sending him over the top rope. Ric Flair takes this chance and lays a few boots into Jericho. But the crowd erupt as World Champion Chris Benoit rushes down the aisle and chases after Ric Flair. Flair runs around to the otherside of the ring as Benoit watches on. Jericho rolls into the ring. As a crippled Triple H uses the ropes to stand up. He hobbles over to Chris Jericho and begins to stomp on Jericho. Triple H then digs his knee into Jerichos back making Jericho scream in pain. Trips rolls Y2J over and makes the cover 1..2. Jericho kicks out. Triple H's accuses the ref of counting slow but quickly gets back to work on Jericho. He picks Jericho up and hits him with a suplex. He then notices Benoit at ringside and Benoit points to the strap that is over his shoulder. When HHH turns back around Jericho is on his feet. Jericho runs at Triple H for a closeline but The Game ducks it, spins Jericho around kicks him in the mid-section and goes for the pedigree. But Jericho reverses it, runs against the ropes and hits Triple H with the lion sault!. Jericho then gets up and locks in the walls of Jericho again. Jericho has it locked in for 2minutes before Triple H can do nothing but tap. Chris Jericho celebrates as Benoit gets in the ring and celebrates with him.

As both men are celebrating "here comes the money" hits and Shane McMahon makes his way out. He walks down the aisle and gets into the ring where Benoit, Jericho, Triple H and Ric Flair all are. The ring announcer gives him a mic....

Shane:"Right now ladies and gentlemen is the time for tonights lottery. Every superstars name is in the draw and now I'd like to ask Sherif Austin and the General Manager of Smackdown Paul Heyman to make their way to the ring."

The glass smashes and Austin comes out to a massive pop from the crowd. Paul Heyman follows him down looking nervous being around SCSA. Austin hits the corners. The ring has now become slightly crowded with 7 men in it. The stage crew now come out and set up the tumbler for the lottery.

Shane:"Now since Paul Heyman won the coin toss he will go first so if you will Paul"

Heymans picks:- {20 only}
    SMACKDOWN:- CHAMPION = EDDIE GUERRERO
    R.V.D
    SEAN O'HAIRE
    MARK JINDRAK & GARRISON CADE
    ROSEY & HURRICANE
    UNDERTAKER
    JAZZ
    KURT ANGLE
    THE DUDLEYZ
    LANCE STORM
    BIG SHOW
    BOOKER T
    LA RESISTANCE
    MOLLY HOLLY
    KANE
    RHYNO
    SHAWN MICHAELS
    EDGE
    GAIL KYM
    WGTT
    SCOTTY 2 HOTTY & RIKISHI

Austin picks {20}
    RAW:- CHAMPION = CHRIS BENOIT
    CHRIS JERICHO
    REY MYSTERIO
    LITA
    EVOLUTION
    CHAVO GUERRERO
    TORRIE WILSON
    ULTIMO DRAGON
    SCOTT STEINER
    MICK FOLEY
    MATT HARDY
    JOHN CENA
    VAL VENIS
    MAVEN
    CHRISTIAN
    BILLY GUNN
    SHANNON MOORE
    A-TRAIN
    PAUL LONDON
    F.B.I
    AL SNOW

Shane:"The rest of the roster will be drawn at a later date as we have run out of time."

But before the show goes off Austin delievers a stunner to Paul Heyman.

- Show fades -

What do you think of the new rosters? I tried to balance it out dont think I done to well though..What did you think of the whole show? coulda been better coulda been worse?..ne ideas for Smackdown? or next weeks Raw? leave your comments everything is welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

where are you gonna go with this (like are you gonna go for some sort of third brand swerve with bischoff and all the people not in the draw? )

also i cant believe that in a fantasy RAW ud have a commercial in the main event. :eek: i spit on you booking. other than that it was very good.

completely o.t. why is that when 2 wrestlers are outside and one of them rolls back in to break the count, the count is broken for both men. shouldnt the count continue on the other guy. thats what happens if both are down inside the ring?

• Advertisement

I dont know why i did, I guess so save me writing more :P

And to the other question ask WWE cause they do it often enough. And know Easy E will be back, and the other wrestlers were put into a draw afterwards.

Smackdown Preview:-

This weeks Smackdown is the start of a new era. As the result of the lottery the Smackdown roster has changed, seeing some great names leave but some great names arrive.

On Raw Kane {now Smackdown superstar} challenged The Undertaker to a rematch from Wrestle Mania XX. How will the Deadman respond to this challenge from his younger brother.

Also Paul Heyman has declared an open tournament for the Cruiserweight championship, and also the new number one conntender for the World Championship will be decided.

All this and more on this weeks edition of Smackdown.

Ill probably write smackdown later today or tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Xero

TWO TEARS IN THE BUCKET AND IF U DONT THINK THIS BLOKES A NUTTER I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA....S*CK IT

Advertisement