Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jerry Cantrell New Band

Options
  • 19-03-2004 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

does anyone have any info on it?rite he was jamming with ex aic members and then i hear now theyve formed a new band so i would really like to know any info??degradation trip just blew my ****ing mind i wanna hear the stuff that didnt make th special edition now!!
    dimerocks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭MarkMI6

That's all anyone knows about it right now that they're going to jam again in the next few months. They jammed seperately in a studio recently and they're going to go one further next time, just to see what it's like and if it can work.

It. Will. Rule.

Do you have Deg Trip Vol 1&2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

ya i got degradaton trip 1+2 and its ****ing class one of my favorites in my collection. some killer tracks on it but there was still stuff that didnt make it till the volume1+2 edition that id love to hear

Advertisement