Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

everything is gone into reverse

Options
  • 19-03-2004 12:48pm

my caplocks are off when they are on< i have them switched on now and you can see whats happening>
    > is supposed to be a full stop

also when i click on any link on boards>ie i@m not brought to the page< but a window opens to save the file

i@m using mozilla

whats going on and how do i fix this infernal bug

i have a n auto updated mcafee which has virus scanned and found nothing

appologies for the crazy grammer and diction but if i try to back space the whole text shades for deletion

:confused:

had to manually type the confused lcon too it wants me to save it>>>

edit
    the only way i can surf is to right click and open in a new window

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

mkae sure your regional and keyboard settings are to irish you'll find them in control panel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭skipn_easy

It sounds kind've like the sticky keys feature in Windows which is really annoying. Try going to the accessibility icon in the control panel and check if any of the features are turned on and turn them off. Hold down shift and see if it brings up a dialogue. Or check down in the taskbar and see if there's a new icon down there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yeah what he ^ said.
    It's definitly not a caps-lock problem anyway, since even with caps lock on you'd be able to use fullstops, and none of the other fruity stuff would be happening.
    Sounds as if one of your shift keys is just jammed, try bashing both shift keys a few times and see if that pops them back up.... or as skipn said, which sounds more likely, that god awful accessibility feature.

Yeah it seems to have been a sticky problem somwhere alright:o

none of the boxes in the settings were ticked though.

It was back to normal after a restart,bloody annoying though.

Advertisement