Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Houllier contract - you heard it here first

• 19-03-2004 5:36pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Houllier to sign 2 year extension to his contract, announcement shortly, to coincide with announcement of Micheal Owen's contract being extended by 2 years also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

:( bollocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Good idea tbh sign him up for 2 more years then despatch with him in the summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

any link to that ?

Would like to see where you got your info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

I have to say I am dissappointed as a football fan to see him singing on as for as long as he is there Liverpool will remain a mediocre club. It would be good for football in general if a club with the great history of Liverpool were to become a force in the premiership once again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

What's your source?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

This is the second time he said "you read it here first" in the soccer forum and the first time it was the truth.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=1183811#post1183811

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Cheers eirebhoy.. thought my 'contact' on this one isn't as solid as the last.

In this case I'm just passing on to boards.ie what someone else has posted up on the liverpoolfc.tv official message boards.. and they seem pretty confident.

I won't be eating my hat for this one though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I doubt this is true. If it was news it would be all over the official web site and sky news. Unless its on the official web site take any news with a pinch of salt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by Ronan|Raven
    Good idea tbh sign him up for 2 more years then despatch with him in the summer.

with a big pay off.. :dunno:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sh1t
    Sh1t Sh1t Sh1t Sh1t Sh1t Sh1t

In the words of the immortal comic book guy, Worst....................News...............................Ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,632 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Cant be true - I mean no one can say Houllier is good for Liverpool. Theyve turned so many corners thats its fairer to say theyre going in circles. Its got to be wrong. Theres just no sense at all in giving him an exstension.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

bullsh1t. total bullsh1t. i'm a subscriber to liverpoolfc.tv and the replies to the thread mentioned explain it all....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭JippoKelly

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true. It would defy all logic, but since when does that matter?

If Liverpool somehow scab 4th place I can see Foolier still at Liverpool and still playing strikers on the wing next season, and with a hefty new contract to boot. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

how can they possibly do this, are they trying to take the club down from the inside?
    when does his current contract expire anyway?
    hopefully he'll leave by then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

I love this news {if its true}..At least that means M.O.N is staying at Paradise :)

Advertisement