Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[AVAILABLE] 3 Rooms in Leixlip

Options
  • 19-03-2004 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

There's 3 rooms available currently in my house, 1 large, with an ensuite, and 2 smaller (one with a double bed, one with a single). The house itself is a very spacious bungalow, with a large open plan kitchen and sitting room, with a high ceiling. It's a really good place to be living in and we're looking for some good housemates.

Not to put you all under any disillusion, it is a noisy house, music is regularly played, at a reasonable level at nighttime, so if you're up at 7am every morning it's probably not for you (unless you dont sleep ;). The house is right beside the village, it's a 30 second walk max, there's a bus stop just outside and the train station is likewise only 1 min away.

Rent is on a weekly basis, bills are split between the amount of people living in the house (i.e. if you decide to share your room, that room will pay for two). Otherwise it's easy living, you can do what you like bring your mates back, play music loud. Just be reasonable, and respect the place.

The rent is €75 a week for the singles and €100 a week for the en-suite. There's a driveway so you can safely park, aswell as all the usual mod cons (washer/dryer etc).

If you're not sure about the place, come over have a look we'll have a chat, it's really has to be seen to fully appreciate it.

Call me (Andy) on 086 1738174 or Phil on 086 3385642

Advertisement