Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ClickSilver ..just died...again !

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭geecee

Originally posted by dub45
    Gecce,

Have you read the support group today or yesterday?

Hi Dub45

Call me stupid....
    But what and where is the UTV support group?

All i ever received from utv was a mail with my username/password for the clicksilver...

I have extensivelt browsed the FAQs on the clicksilver site, but can't find the answer....how do i access the support forum?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by Hobbes
    News to me. My internet is working and speeds are fine. However I am having proxy server problems (So web only is an issue). Anyone got any more proxy servers I can hit?

Where have you been? This is just one of many threads where the UTV ping problem gets a 'mention' and the UTV support group is full of threads on it as well.

Have you tried the MTU solution as well as the proxyy to solve your problem?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by geecee
    Hi Dub45

Call me stupid....
    But what and where is the UTV support group?

All i ever received from utv was a mail with my username/password for the clicksilver...

I have extensivelt browsed the FAQs on the clicksilver site, but can't find the answer....how do i access the support forum?

Geecee,

the utv newserver is news.utvinternet.com so just set that up in your newsreader and download the groups and you will find utv.support there

Advertisement