Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Albert size issue....

Options
  • 19-03-2004 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Right, this one is more for the ladies out there who have had prior experience handling a PA. I've just gotten my PA stretched to a 3.2mm ring.

Now I'm not afraid to admit I'm an average size down there. I was just wondering how far do you think is within acceptable limits for me to stretch, without scaring the bejezus out of every poor girl i take home.

Having a girlfriend would be the easy solution, but I'm currently not spoken for so I can only ask you gals/guys...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

personally, me thinks you shud b ok...after all, 3.2mm aint THAT big... :p:D:p
    lol

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by Barbie_666
    personally, me thinks you shud b ok...after all, 3.2mm aint THAT big... :p:D:p
    lol
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

one thing thats always put me off the PA was the fear of the piercing tearing the condom any1 any experience of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dragon_ninja82

yeah man I tore a condom once with it, but to be honest, it was the first time i had sex since i got the piercing done and me and my girlfriend were dying to use it and couldnt for ages cause of the waiting period after getting it pierced so i might have gone at it harder than usual in that case. But since then its been plain sailing!

Advertisement