Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madonna plays slane

Options
  • 19-03-2004 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

aul madge herself is coming to play Ireland for the first time this summer in slane!!

its now offical.us material girls better get dancing hey ,amz ?!!:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

It looks like i wont be going to slane this year then unless some of my favourite artists rise from the dead to play suport. I heard Madona is getting €5m for the performance so expect pricey tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

€5m? b'jaysus

Is she worth that much for one appearance? I don't think so at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

i believe it has run into complications!

she doesnt want toplay on a saturday due to her new religious beliefs,while the locals have a clause in their contract with mountcharles that no act can play on a sunday as they wanna go to mass!looks like an impass........

its 125 sterling for some tickets in the uk,so prob 200 euro !!!plus handling fee of course.august 21st likely although dont rule lansdowne rd if slane goes down the toilet.

2nd choice for slane on mountcharles list is a white stripes led indie day,with dido third........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Originally posted by buzzerbuckley
    i believe it has run into complications!

she doesnt want toplay on a saturday due to her new religious beliefs,while the locals have a clause in their contract with mountcharles that no act can play on a sunday as they wanna go to mass!looks like an impass........

Ha!!! Brilliant stuff.....:D
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Please lord henry mountcharlesidiot

DO NOT BOOK THE WHITE STRIPES

Theyre too damn good to play a field full of drunken ****wits that dont get out much

• Advertisement
Advertisement