Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM 01/02 Error

Options
  • 19-03-2004 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭

Just after getting a new pc and I can't get cm 01/02 to work on the damn thing. When I click on the icon I get a Windows error, you know the one, send a report/don't send etc.

I t works perfectly on my old pc and now it won't work on P4 3.06 ghz, and ideas guys??

Cheers

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

Try turning on compatibility mode maybe. Right click on the icon you use to launch the game and choose properties. Then choose the Compatibility tab at the top. Tick the box beside 'Run this program in compatibility mode for:' and choose Windows 2000 in the drop menu.

That might make a difference. Otherwise try uninstalling the game and re-installing. (Make sure you back up save games if you have any!)

Serb

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

Cheers mate, got it sorted the other day and it was the compatability thing.

Mick

Advertisement