Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone remember this...

Options
  • 20-03-2004 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Jeez I used to love this game. When I think of the amount of pleasure an 8K cartridge gave me, not to mention the amount of time spent playing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Think I remember something like that from my old Atari 800 XL... amazing the crap that'd keep us entertained when there was nothing better.
    Personally I can't stand playing stuff like that nowdays, I refuse to go further back than 1990 tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Used to love that game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

Oh dear god can you smell the retro???

I pulled my atari7800 out of its dusty box the other day, played Rock n' roll (anyone remember it?) loved it....

Play a retro game every now and again SantaHoe, it'l help you appreciatae the finer gaming elements in life (that and make you feel old and unwanted)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Originally posted by Cable

I pulled my atari7800 out of its dusty box the other day, played Rock n' roll (anyone remember it?) loved it....

Thought that was on the snes. Didnt realise it was on the Atari 7800, wow, neat :ninja:

Advertisement