Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WAP access?

Options
  • 20-03-2004 4:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

I don't know if this has been suggested before but would there be much involved in having Boards accessible via WAP. I for one would find it very useful as I wouldn't have to go for as long without my daily hit...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

There is some sort of test script at wap.boards.ie. I don't think that boards would translate wonderfully well for wap, but aren't there proxies that will try to convert? I seem to recall google trying to do this through a wap browser if you accessed search results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Jeez, that was quick - don't you ever go to bed? Maybe you are in bed with your laptop?:)
    I'll give this a go tomorrow and see how I get on...

Cheers...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

People are always asking me if I ever sleep, but they're always awake at the time ...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Originally posted by ecksor
    People are always asking me if I ever sleep, but they're always awake at the time ...

:D

Advertisement