Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skateboarding forum etc

Options
  • 20-03-2004 4:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

hows it going on setting up a national skate board assoc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I'm not really into skateboarding meself but me lacks little brother loves it . well he must he paid 210 for a board. i was just wandering do you know any good things to download for learners. cause i got loads of hawks and mullen stuff from kazaa but obviously he cant do that, little fecker since i started getting the stuff for him I'm half thinking bout getting a board meself. i havent been on one in years. well any if you have any good download sites let us no . ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭LemmingBoy

your brother sounds like my friend Dave just go to google and type in sidewalk skate borading and you will be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lobsterstag

donal you spastick what are you on about, how does he sound like me? what kinda things do you want to download? the sidewalk site is good but not for downloading stuff, there are loads of little clips but you could get the same on kazza if you really wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

i seem to remember there being some good little flicks intended as a guide to teach you how to do different tricks on the dc shoes site...

hmm, had a quick look on the site. not so sure that they still have much.

just type 'trick tips' into google and see what you get...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lobsterstag

for trick tips the dvs site is great along with the dc site

• Advertisement
Advertisement