Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland v Italy [score]

• 20-03-2004 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Ireland 12-0 Italy

Malcolm O'Kelly
    Goldie Hawn

one missed Conversion by ROG, nearly half time

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Horgan scored, rog converted

19 - 0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 dgarrad

Final score:

19 - 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Crap performance, the first 20 mins were being played like it was perfect conditions! The Italians were unlucky not to get something for thier trouble I think.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Bah we needed to put a lot more on italy. Watching the wales game, shame wales don't have a pack :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Brutal performance,now any chane of winning the championship is gone as we had to win by a big margin today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

We ahve one extreme weekness in our team and that is stringer. He was rubbish today, the man simpley doesnt know the meaning of the word urgency!

His passing is not international standard and is way to slow at taking the ball out the scrum. Sorry but we need to find a new SH soon.

Today i we made way too many errors and if we had played like that against england we would have been slaughtered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

There was a winner today, The Wind or should I say gale.

Strongest wind since 2002. Its unnatural to play in such conditions. though I thought we could have played the conditions a little better. I thought the Italian pack did a reasonable job containing the Irish pack. The final score I think is a little flattering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭thesecret7

Im proud of the performance they put in, in those crap conditions (in a crap stadium) that made playing rugby a joke!! I didnt see england running away with it today either!! Italy have gotten a bit better remember!

Advertisement