Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would ya be my, could ya be my... neighbour

Options
  • 20-03-2004 3:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Scary website. Enter a zip code or name to find out who nearby made campaign donations of how much to who.

http://www.fundrace.org/neighbors.php

Martin Sheen's a Gephart fan. Barbara Stresiand hedged her bets with donations to both Kerry and Dean.

(First names that came into my head.)

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Barbara Stresiand hedged her bets with donations to both Kerry and Dean

Ah, thats not proper hedging at all. Proper hedging is backing both sides of presidential election. The top three contributors to Bush Campaign in 2000 were the ...... top three contributors to the Gore campaign. Now thats hedging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

I have some hope now that I see that as many people in my zip code gave to democratic hopefuls as to GWB.
    So much for Texas being a sure thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Originally posted by Sand
    Ah, thats not proper hedging at all. Proper hedging is backing both sides of presidential election. The top three contributors to Bush Campaign in 2000 were the ...... top three contributors to the Gore campaign. Now thats hedging.

As Krusty would say "Hi Mr President. I campaigned for the other guy, but I voted for you!"

:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Facinating! Actors seem to be into democrates alright. Paul Newman and his wife managed all of 2 grand between them (for Wesley Clarke)

http://www.fundrace.org/citymap.php?city=la-hollywood

Mike.

Advertisement