Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 ball, thurs 25th whelans, support from polar

Options
  • 20-03-2004 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

8 ball, the most recent signings to jj72's label lakota records, bring their live show to whelans of wexford st on thursday the 25th of march.

expect to hear the fruits of their upcoming debut album and single 'strange boy'

for all the info check out http://www.8ballmusic.com

support on the night will be coming from polar who will be performing an acoustic set on the night.

www.polarofficial.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 maria

but how much is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

to tell you the truth i've no idea i checked on the ol whelans site but no news there either... i'll try find out for you

havent found that out for ya unfortunately i'm sure it'll be around 8 or 9 europes in.

tonight btw:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

nice gig.
    would have been nice to see all of polar though

that was an amazing show last night!!!! defo look out for 8ball in the future (new single out 2nd april) really looking forward to seeeing em live again and pickin up the album!

• Advertisement
Advertisement