Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know for fact what is going on with BB ?

• 20-03-2004 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

This is outragous...

IOL BB down since thursday...someone has to know whats going on here...

I posted this earlier
    http://boards.iol.ie/viewtopic.php?t=309

Just when we thought we had BB in this country, they do this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

Well I've been out of service all day Friday with Eircom. Since Operation Pittsburgh was let out of the bag and now that the whole shebang is being sold off again our service levels are the least of their concerns.

This company does not give a f*c* about it's network, its customer's and right now it's future. Its about to become another persons (and the government's) problem they've got their money, they are happy. Many more millionaires, pats on the back all round, good job lads.....we would never have guessed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

You are still off with IOL BB?

Damn... that's a long time. Im on with IOL BB it's had a few periods of "dodginess" today but has stayed up pretty much the whole day...

Did you phone IOL today? I tried earlier and they had got rid of the "Experiecning probs with BB... sorry blah blah" message so i just assumed they had resolved it and the whole country was once again online.

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Yup...still off.

Wonder is anyone else is still off the service in Cork?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

Originally posted by Dangger
    Since Operation Pittsburgh was let out of the bag<snip>
    MY GAWD :eek: Excellent article. Having read it, it's a wonder anyone has broadband at all! Now I have to find a doc to put my jaw back up into place.

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Thank god i don;t have DSL. After reading that, i think eircom should have their phone network taken off them, and given back to us, the taxpayer, where we can put it to good use!

**pats his wireless box**. If only the pings were more reliable with this IBB service, i'd be happy as a pig in mud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Where did that IOL Board come from - is that new??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

It's a bloody useless Board - you get more information here - for some reason I'm not surprised at the fact that our phone network is in such a crap state.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭^pt^

It seems other people are back online? :confused:
    IOL has been gone all day for me, still on dialup :(
    I'm not the only one, right?

Advertisement