Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming Football!

• 20-03-2004 8:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

I thought a few people might be intrested in this site. It was posted in the soccer forum during the week and I decided to check it out this weekend. I watched the United V Spurs match earlier and I'm curreently watching the Newcastle Charlton Match. any way the site is www.soccerstreams.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Keep stuff like this coming in. Post links to anything that might be useful to someone with broadband (so long as its legal!).

One i mentioned before, and will mention again now, is www.sharingthegroove.org They're great for live shows of your favourite bands. (providing you like Phish and radiohead, they are the most popular there, but there is plenty of variety there!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭ando

n e 1 know of a site that stream formula one?? or any kind of motorsport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,212 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Originally posted by Mutant_Fruit
    providing you like [...] radiohead

Have you checked out Radiohead.tv? I've not seen it myself, but they have programmes on every hour I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

heh heh heh, i've checked up on the site every now and again, but i always seem to miss the shows.

EDIT: A show coming up in 14 minutes, woo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

That soccer site is superb! If only I could get English commentary in sync... I managed the Saints website along with one of these links within a few seconds of each other.

I could watch the 150kbs streams ok, but not the 450kbs on IOLBB - but I guess that's not surprising. Windows Media player claimed I has a 215kbs connection which is a bit naff though.

Thanks talla for the great link!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

its a good site but as more and more people find out about it then the servers slow to a crawl and its useless to everyone
    tried to watch arsenal v bolton yesterday on a high speed LAN but it was stop start all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Michelangelo

I actually agree with jank. It is very dodgy.
    any ideas on a funky cool sig!?

BLANK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

whats this, michaelangelo and jank agreeing on something !! ;);)

I had no problems viewing any of the matches over the weekend apart from the occasional break in the stream.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

BLANK
    slurp slurp!! :p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

www.peter-griffin.com

Streaming Family Guy :)

Its down right now but the link has worked in the past.

• Advertisement
Advertisement