Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Highlight package song

• 20-03-2004 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

Guys during the raw and smackdown shows this week they had the Wrestlemania highlights package

Im just wondering what was the song they were playing just after vince walked out of the shadows and the announcer said 20 years ago a man had a vision, it had guitars

very catchy tune, if anybody knows what it was let us know

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I'll be watching SD! Late Night tonight, i'll let ya know if it rings any bells to me :)
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

thx m8

shin

and ended up falling asleep through it! :(
    Sorry man, unless ya can tape the repeat and feed the audio in and make an mp3?
    Sh|te!
    Nero

ah nps nero

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

It was on at the end of WMXX if you still have that on tape, Nero.

Sorry, I have no idea what it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm almost certain I heard the song yesterday on Scuzz, it was Step Up by Drowning Pool. Almost dead certain, if I'm wrong I'd be surprised!

i still have the tape, but i'm at the parents place for the week although i might he headed back to the apartment for an hour so i might check it, if i can drag myself to go out in that mucky weather ;)

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

If ya wanna step up...
    STEP APP!
    Ya gonna get knocked down...
    (Que 80s Glam Rock High pitched scream) NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sorry! Got a bit carried away there! :)

The song is step up by the "NEW" Drowning pool. Yeah, the lead singer did die loast year, unfortunitly. Shame, he had a great voice. The video is on Scuzz all the time. Great video. Lots of nudity :D

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

that actually is a great tune, and suits wrestling to a tee. a lot more so than that rollin rolling, ****e.

nudity u say hanza, sure us wrestling fans wouldnt be into any of that stuff.

Originally posted by Hanza
    If ya wanna step up...
    STEP APP!
    Ya gonna get knocked down...
    (Que 80s Glam Rock High pitched scream) NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sorry! Got a bit carried away there! :)

The song is step up by the "NEW" Drowning pool. Yeah, the lead singer did die loast year, unfortunitly. Shame, he had a great voice. The video is on Scuzz all the time. Great video. Lots of nudity :D

Hanza

good stuff must root this out on the unmentionables

shin

• Advertisement

its proving to be a bit of a bugger to download on kazaa without an annoying telephone beep in the middle a couple times. dont suppose anyone has a link to the song in mp3 format?

Kazaa Lite is crap for mp3s, use either winmx or sharezza(sp?), they're usually a lot better :)

Nero

I knew this would happen lol, that song step up was on the highlight package alright, but that started after the song im looking for, that started when they showed the john cena-big show highlights

The one im looking for is when vince steps out of the shadows and not heavy metal guitars start playing but normal guitars

I guess it may not have been on the WMXX highlights package but just on the raw smackdown ones

thx for trying anyhoo dudes, but on another note i did download Step up from shareaza and i to got the beeping telephone noise right in the middle of the the song, must be the copy protection on the original disk lol

Shin

Either that or the muppet who shared that downloaded it from klite.
    Try for another one with a diff file size ;)

Nero

ive downloaded 6 differant versions from kazaa lite. have shareazza at home but have never actually installed it. ill give it a go.

how is it for wrestling stuff?

Dunno, never had a connection fast enough for movies :(
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Just cheaked on the computer in work here.

Their new album or single isnt out for a while, and if its not listed on these computer, very few people, INcl. companys will have it. Unless someone went to the bother of ripping it off a digital signal with a high quality sound production system, its gonna be hard to find a decient mp3 ofg the song.

My advice... wait a while!

Hanza

Advertisement