Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

libre sangre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by flogen
    well i stopped spamming these boards some time ago, .

last week you mean? And you still spam the boards, you just don'topen threads ;)
    Originally posted by flogen
    and besides, Ive never made multiple threads on something just because people wernt agreeing with me.

Seeing as all your threads were thinly disguised "make me a mod" threads, thats debateable.

SANGRE (with apologies to The 4 OF US)

Sangre’s got a new job
    He’s trolling cos he's banned
    Posting lots of crap and giving out to Amp
    Amp is Sangre's Boyfriend
    Been that way for a year
    Its only while in prison
    But says he loves it dear

Oh Sangre, why don’t you have some sense
    Please do something to restore my confidence
    Oh Sangre, why don’t you have some sense
    Please do something to restore my confidence
    Let it go

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Flogen you absolutely disgust me. You do spam and right now you're sticking your selfrighteous nose in a discussion that doesn't even concern you.
    WAH, Sangre insulted me! He told me I was being an idiot because I was acting the tool!
    Tell me, what are you adding, being on this thread? You've posted the same opinion how many times? OMG! Sangre told me I'm a tool for posting stupid things! I'm not trying to be banned and I don't expect to, all i'm doing is speaking out about what I feel is something detrimental to boards.ie.

You've added your 2cents now won't you just fcuk off to AH and post something about what that word makes you think of? Or maybe to PI to discuss your Mrs Robinson fantasies? BTW, is she blood related? Maybe you should post a pic so I can properly advise you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Now..see... the word "silent" is quite important in the whole "silent" aspect of the "silent majority"

Theres nothing imporant about what you say, merc.

And if the 'silent majority' cant be arsed speaking up, then their opinions dont count. Its kinda like voting, if you dont vote, you cant complain when things go arse up.

Sangre may have had his funny moments, and had some wit etc etc, but he broke the rules, and NO-ONE here should be given free range, no matter how funny/unfunny they may be.

kold, sangre never insulted me, that i can remember, and dont get on my case about repeating myself

syke, I havent spammed here in a very long time, if suggesting forums is spamming, then most members are guilty i guess.
    And excusing one or two of my ideas, I stand by my forum suggestions. I think they could be very popular here. However, this isnt the place to talk about that, and i think ive made my case already.

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Did Sangre break the rules ? Yes, repeatdely.
    Was he given one final warning about posting in AfterHours under a new account ? Yes
    Did he ignore it ? Yes.

I like Sangre and his witty posts (mostly) but rules are rules. If he wanted to he could have discussed the rules here in this forum.

He did not. I think a perm ban is harsh but then again he knew this was going to be the result if he went down the road he was told not to do.

He really could have debated the rules instead of messing and then getting kicked.

If he acknowledges it was his own fault then it is a step in the right direction. Maybe then the admins will think about letting him back.

I have to say the arguments for and against bringing Sangre back have been most immature and have ended up getting personal on too many occasions. Chill lads.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by Michelangelo
    Henry/Vieira/Pires - Cocky, arrogant and annoying just like the majority of people in the country they come from.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Kold banned from F/S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Michelangelo

Hi Kaids,

Your site is a load of cock. Are you going to cry a river about that too?

Lots of love,
    Mike xxx

Can everyone just give this a rest please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Michelangelo

Originally posted by Phreak
    yea, i've met him.

Ah so you have realised he can not make anyone look like an idiot then? Correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

OMG that must have really hurted his feelings.

Cry me a river is soo yesterday, come with a new phrase of your own racist.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

He's finally banned! Hurrah!

Free Michealangelo!!!!!!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

OMFG how are you all so whiney? :rolleyes:

just spent five minutes reading this and 90% of the arguments either way are

"Sangre slagged me" or "i love sangre he's great"

The honest question here should be whether or not people believe
    a)sangre deserved what he got and was banned.
    or
    b)ecksor over-reacted.

Flogen, you've just posted the same opinion without even bothering to reword it about four times in that thread.

Michelangelo, you're an idiot. <<cool, in the time it took me to type this he was banned :D

Kold,....well you cant reply anyway so theres no point posting anything about you here.

and let me end with :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

tbh crash, some of those posts are from seperate threads that were merged with this one, but still, its no worse than the pro-sangrians who are just constantly saying 'hes funny' and 'who'll sort the muppets out now'

however, point taken, I wont bother to post it again, i think people know what side im on by now :D

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'm afraid I have to agree with Ecksor.

Whats the point of banning people if they can just create a new account to avoid being banned?

It would just be retarded.

If you break the rules, expect to be banned, if you try to circumvent the rules, prepare to be banned. If you break the rules, get banned, try to circumvent the rules get a WARNING, then try to circumvent the rules again.... I'm sorry, but being banned is too good for you.

Sure he's funny, but he still broke the rules.

God, I sound like a broken record here.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If you break the rules, expect to be banned, if you try to circumvent the rules, prepare to be banned. If you break the rules, get banned, try to circumvent the rules get a WARNING, then try to circumvent the rules again.... I'm sorry, but being banned is too good for you.

I have to admit, I thought Sangre was a bit of an idiot. However, his behavior on boards probably wouldn't have merited a bannging alone (if it were me dishing out the bans). Doing the above though would have been the straw that broke the camels back. If you can't live with the rules laid down, well tough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

*sigh*

As I said on page 1 (can anyone else remember that far back?), I think a bit of good, old-fashioned apologising would go a long way. How bout this:

- Sangre apologises for keeping up the same argument with a new username.
    - Ecksor considers reducing his ban to a couple of weeks.

Seems rational enough...

• Advertisement

Originally posted by mr_angry
    *sigh*

As I said on page 1 (can anyone else remember that far back?), I think a bit of good, old-fashioned apologising would go a long way. How bout this:

- Sangre apologises for keeping up the same argument with a new username.
    - Ecksor considers reducing his ban to a couple of weeks.

Seems rational enough...

I seriously think thats unlikely, starting an abuse campaign against a mod or admin is the last way to get them to change their mind.

I know you miss him guys, but surely someone else can take up the torch, making newbies feel unwelcome, flaming, trolling. c'mon it'll be fun..... anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Yea amp and bubbles have been doing it for years! ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by syke
    but surely someone else can take up the torch, making newbies feel unwelcome, flaming, trolling. c'mon it'll be fun..... anyone?

well...
    I've never been banned or even had my wrist slapped
    perhaps it's time for an image change

*me runs off to reg a new nick*
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

I can't believe this shyte has gone on for 9 pages.

The mods own the pitch and the ball. If you don't want to play by their rules.... Play somewhere else OK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 VictorCharlie

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    well...
    I've never been banned or even had my wrist slapped
    :D

Perhaps a touch of the cane and maybe a little spanking eh...?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Afaics, people are only getting banned for both a) repeatedly going OTT, and b) ignoring repeated warnings about it.

So if you get banned tis your own bloody fault.

No sympathy here, leave the muppets banned.

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Silent Death

The mods own the pitch and the ball. If you don't want to play by their rules.... Play somewhere else OK?

That's the Admins actually. They own the stuff. Mods are a bit like stewards.

Also I note that Sangre is annoyed that we're not talking about him and instead have been talking about pie. I think he's right. Let's talk about cake. Personally, I like cake. Anyone else?

Where's the love ya'll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Originally posted by SheroN
    Where's the love ya'll?

In a hookers pocket?

• Advertisement

Seriously Kitten cake, pie all that carryon, what a load of bollocks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement