Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sagem my-v 65

Options
  • 21-03-2004 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

I know this phone is Vodafone Live, but is there anyway you can unlock the phone?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I have one too, but no amount of searching helped me to find how to unlock it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

Have you tried www.gsmhelp.info? - especially a poster called "stonesuk"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menka

check http://www.gsminfo.pl/
    They sell the best unlock program for sagem: ALL Sagem code reader.
    The new update supports my-v65.
    It is a code reader so you dont touch the phone..i mean warranty is not losen.

i think that is the original soft. Anyway, you can find people people that sell cloned dongles and working 100%

Regards
    menkaure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 sarahdb83

With the sagem code reader, you have to take the phone apart and use test point, so u do lose the warranty.

Gsm Solutions can unlock all models of Sagem including the myV-65.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭leef23

i rang vodafone customer service yesterday and got mine unlocked over the phone they just gave me a code to type in.
    if you top up with credit enough they'll unlock it for you and it cost nothing

• Advertisement
Advertisement