Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just Back from Wrestlemania XX - Anyone have it taped??

• 21-03-2004 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,

Just arrived back from New York yesterday. Was in Madison Square Garden for Wrestlemania XX, Amazing!!!!

I would really like to get the tape from the whole event if someone had it taped.

What I can swop for a tape of Werstlemaina XX is the video I took whilst there. This includes:

- Footage from Bacon, Bagels and Biceps.
    - Footage of the werstlers leaving the Hilton Hotel for Madison Square Garden.
    - 30 mins from Wrestlemania XX including stuff not seen on TV, including a few "Hulk Hogans" in the crowd ripping off their shirts, very funny!! Most of the wrestlers making there way into the ring is here plus some footage from the matches but i had to be carefull as camcorders were not allowed! Also wanted to watch the matches!!

So if someone has the FULL event I'd love to get a copy, I can copy tapes if that is a problem.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

yep i have a copy of the whole thing, but as nero has it i wont be able to copy it for a couple days, and im sure someone else will pop in ahead of me. u shouldnt have a prob getting that deal done, but if your still looking in a few days pm me and ill sort it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Guilty of that one. It's sitting in the apartment although it's right beside town so if ya need it back Paddy, send me a PM and i'll grab it whilst i'm on lunch.

Nero

like i say id imagine someone else will jump on this one before i get a chance to meet up with ya. If you get a chance nero could ya copy it for me an ill give ya a tape when i see you next.

I can't mate, my second video is bust :( However Gillie sent me a copy as well so i can get the one you sent me back to ya without a prob?

Nero

cool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

I would like a copy too if anyone has one..
    I managed to get backstage afterwards and met triple H, and a few others before been thrown out by security..
    They never heard of the 'Irish wrestling federation' ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

if anyone has a coppy can i borrow it my wee brother taped over the first half including jerico christen and bra and panties

soon as i get my copy back u can take a lend of it if your still looking.

You didn't miss much with the womens match but the Jericho and Christian match is a must see as it's the first decent match of the card.

Paddy, i can get that tape back to you tomorrow evening if ya want? I can pick it up from the apartment at lunchtime.

Nero

im a bit snowed under the next few nights nero, got a couple things on, is it cool if we leave it till next week?

• Advertisement

Sure, i'll be back in the apartment by then. Got some progress for ya as well, i'll PM ya in a sec.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Fearo

Hey ya whosurpaddy,

just let me know when you get your copy back and Ill pop into town and do a swop with you. Ill be able to copy your copy of wrestlemania but ya can keep my video as I have a couple of copys.

Cheers :)

cool. should be sometime next week if thats alrite. ill make a copy of wm up in advance.

hey fearo u get my pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Fearo

Hey ya, sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Ill PM you now.

Cheers, Fearo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

Were u the feen they interviewd?

Yeah man,The Undertaker man,go on man,yeah man,the undertaker,yeah man,WMXX man,yeah,the deadman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Just to let you know, the official Wrestlemania XX DVD has been edited by WWE. THe chants during Brock/Lesnar have been cut out, i.e. "This match sucks" and it also makes out that Goldberg wasnt boo'ed as much during the match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 pissing_razor

i was at mania too.....it was off the hook....its good watchin it on tv but a million times better when u are there....i met austin, lesnar, goldberg, hhh and got to kiss stacy etc...
    got a load of autographs and had a beer with taker..........................for those who havent been to a wwe ppv.u have to go to wrestlemania 21.ill be there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

dude,where did you get your tickets and how much did it all cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 pissing_razor

i have relastives in ny....they got a ticket for me...............v.i.p cost me about 800
    but that included after show events etc

i stayed in a hotel and the whole think cost between 1500 and 2000
    email pissing_razor@hotmail.com for info

• Advertisement
Advertisement