Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

92.1 Phantom FM - Dublin's Weekend Rock to return next Weekend!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

it surprises me how the word "genius" can be streched behond meaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Is there going to be aschedule up online of what programs are on when?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭mollser

Well done guys,

What would be the chance of putting out a 'test signal' for the whole week, which plays nothing but 'Phantom' music, interspersed with 'This is a test signal blah blah blah'.

That'd be great! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Is there going to be a schedule up online of what programs are on when?

Sure is! The schedule is now online! You can see the saturday and sunday grids by clicking on the links below. All programmes will be simulcast on 92.1FM and the the web.

http://www.phantomfm.com/thisweek/saturday.htm

http://www.phantomfm.com/thisweek/sunday.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

aww no suspense. (unless youve hidden it somewhere in the depths of the phantom)
    Nevermind though, next time!

(Such a classic show:))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Any ideas why Q102 got a licence for their appalling middle of the road drivel? I mean, they use a Lighthouse Family song on their ad FFS.

Also, who are the moneymen behind Q102?

Well there must be a market for 'appalling middle of the road drivel', at least its not another pop/rnb type station, which the market is a bit exausted of. A change I say.

Oh its so exciting.. just under 3 hours left! oh and s there limits to what u can put on ur test broadcast music?
    Thanks for the schedule!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

Hi Rockie,

There are limits regarding the test announcement as it is only intended to identify the station name and frequency with contact details for technical responses. It's all over now though, so enjoy the programme schedule. Thank you to all who sent in reports over the past few days.

The weekends just got better !

Ger Roe.

92.1 Phantom FM - Dublin.s Weekend Rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Thanking you guys muchly!
    Rar rar phantom power!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 catgirl

woohoo!!!!! the second step to constant phantom. (soon my pretties.. mwa haa)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Who's the new dj who was on this afternoon (sat) at about 3.00? He was playing some great music, but then proceeded to annoy me with his 'gouger on speed' DJ banter. Apparently The White Stripes are 'knackers' who 'owe us a gig you knackoorrrrsss!'. Anyway, 'twas nice driving around blasting out Radiohead/White Stripes without having to put in a tape. Big up yo'selves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Great to have you back alright! :D
    xm

aww magpie leave graemo alone, he the Man!!
    Also he's not new, he's been on phantom ages, usually on evenings.

Heh Heh 'gouger on speed'..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

Phantom are off line right now nearly all day. Hope this will be fixed soon as us online listners need our daily Phantom fix. It like drugs its so addictive we need it everyday.
    Cant wait till the problem is fixed

Originally posted by Ger Roe
    Hi Rockie,

There are limits regarding the test announcement as it is only intended to identify the station name and frequency with contact details for technical responses. It's all over now though, so enjoy the programme schedule. Thank you to all who sent in reports over the past few days.

The weekends just got better !

Ger Roe.

92.1 Phantom FM - Dublin.s Weekend Rock

Ah cool. the elevator music was kinda cool.. I think.,..or maybe not...ah well, yous are back now. woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SolidSnake

YAY!hey thats great news pete keep up the good work great job congrats phantom :D

Advertisement