Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question (i know you lot love em!)

• 22-03-2004 1:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

I have a Nokia 7210 with a cracked lcd screen, which happened cause i being a smart man dropped it on the ground. i sent it away to sigma fonefix, but they sent it back saying they couldnt fix it cause of liquid damage!?!?! i never let it near water, the only explaination i can think of is that some of the lcd juice is on the phone. is there any way i can get it fixed in dublin??

cheers lads, i'd really appreciate it if you could help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I think theres a guy based behind supermacs, just off o'connell street sumwhere. sorry i cant be more specific

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

cheers ste, i know of a place up the far side of dawson street, hes expensive but good. is it impossible to fix water damage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

mobile phone repair company, sandyford industrial estate. did the biz for my phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 donkynob

Hi guys,
    The best people for this job are a company called Gsm Solutions Ltd
    they fixed my 7210 before which had a broken lcd for 65 euro, and they done it within minutes while i waited in thier reception., i was told it was also water damaged by another compant but inever left it near water ever before,
    water damage does not come under waranty so they just tell you that so they dont have to fix it.
    i have checked sigma and a few other places for prices and these people are the cheapest by far.
    thier site is http://www.gsmsolutionsltd.com

Advertisement