Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messenger

Options
  • 22-03-2004 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

When I try to log into messenger it gives me an error saying

"You cannot use Messenger at this time because your contact list is not available. Please try again later"

I've been getting this since Saturday whenever I try to login. Haven't a clue why its doing this. If I log in with trillian it goes straight in. If I log into another MSN account on messenger it goes on straight away. Anyone got any idea ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

happened to me aswell this weekend, I just signed back in after it came up and hey presto, all was well :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Could be something to do with the server your account is itself hosted on. From what I've seen of trillian it maintains it's own contact list for your MSN users and doesn't read the MSN server-side list the whole time - e.g. if I delete a contact from my MSN list, it's still on my trillian list, and trillian actually adds it back onto my MSN list, which is getting to be a pain in the ass.

Advertisement