Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Camcorders

Options
  • 22-03-2004 2:06pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I dont know if this is the right place to put this so please feel free to move it to
    wherever is more suitable.

Im looking for some advice on digital camcorders.

I would like to purchase one and looking to spend approx €1500, so does anyone
    out there have any recommendations/horror stories about whats good or not so good?

I dont know a lot about them so some good links to useful website would be also
    appreciated...

Thanks,

Tox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭redhat_newbie

I am a fan of Sony.
    I am happy with DCRPC330.Its a good one with all the functionality.
    You can have a look at it.It might be pleasing to you as well.

cheers,
    RHN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

hi
    there is a great shop in georgest st in dublin called Alliance Electric or the Camcorder Centre.the guys in there really know there stuff.i got a savage 3 chip semipro panasonic camcorder with a few accesories it came to round the 1600 mark great deal.the shop will guide you with what you need they sell sony panasonic jvc and canon so everything is there.its an Irish owned independent shop so its good to support the little guy

Advertisement