Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

01 Civic Window problems anyone?

Options
  • 22-03-2004 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭

Had the car serviced last week and asked him to take a look at the problem with the back windows.
    The problem is that the rear window drops a centimeter or thereabouts and I have to wind it back up about every two days. Happens on one side more than the other.

The guy who serviced the car called Honda and they said it was a known design fault and there was nothing could be done. They had tried replacing the entire window mech but that had no effect.
    Bit pissed off as I've never known a Honda to have a design fault.

Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭wiped

Is that the current model / shape ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

shoulda mentioned that!
    Yeah it is. The 5 door model (although I'd imagine they use the same mech for the saloon as well)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭wiped

Did it not come with lecky windows all round as standard ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

sure as hell hope not cos it doesn't have them now.

Advertisement