Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

first time insurance!

Options
  • 22-03-2004 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

hi people,

i'm looking to get insured for the first time, and i'm looking for advice on what insurance companies will insure me...
    i'm 25 and have a provisional license....the cheapest quote ive got so far for a 1 litre polo was 2070 euro from Quinn Direct....(third party fire and theft)
    Is this reasonable ?

any others that i could contact?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

€2070 seems ok if you are getting insured for the first time and still on a provisonal
    Get a full license, that should help it come down a bit.

Look at the sticky, it has a list of insurance companies click

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Quinn Direct worked for me too - I was 23 on a provisional when I got the policy. A lot of the others wouldn't quote me because of the license situation, but being over 25 should get you around that.

Advertisement