Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

From 2mro, until Friday... POST ALL RAW SPOILERS HERE!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭JippoKelly

Originally posted by Muzz
    Bill my posts are not angry. They are full of the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts. But i am glad you took time out of your very busy schedule of watching wrestling and living the dream to do a search on me. Thank You. Wow another post. Things are on the up for me.

That's some Grade A sarcasm there.

I've a question for you though Muzz. Where do you find the time in your busy forfilling life to come on to these messageboards to call everybody in sight a retard?

I wish I had your time management skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

your a prick thats what you mean to me. and in my book a prick does not rank very highly

feel free to post your more worthless comments up here. We are that use to reading utter tripe

This guys crazy aswell as a prick. Thats desperately unlucky.

on the few rare occasions that you actually do post something of little worthness, you unfortuately attract the likes of joe and other muppets that live their life by boards or the World Wide Web.

Its about time this "Community" > "North" forum was used to good effect start some flaming on boards, get people banned, live for today think about tomorrow later. Load of boring ****E

Anyone else notice it or just me, its all the fags that believe Par isnt gonna be missed. "Cant say hes gonna be missed" boooooooooooooo ****ing hoooooooooooo NO1 ACTUALLY CARES WHAT YOU BULL ROOTS THINK

Mr_Roger_Bongos will show you a thing or 2 about Jazz drumming....im sure he would be more than willing to give you a hand job

Yes now for a change you KOP THE **** ON HERE AND SEE EVERYONE ELSES DILEMN

Your all retards. Sad bastards if you ask me. I know people younger than you guys that are actually married and have a life

omg its the D.I.Y boards....DO IT YOUR SELF YOU PUNK...whats the worse that can happen...you could drill threw some leccy cables and end up dead...well it would be one less retard wed have to listen to on these boards

ai grom and you know sooo much shut up clown

The book of Muzz wisdom people. Just what I could find in about two mins

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

Just to point out to the fool that says i call everyone in site a retard i have yet to call you a retard. But then again i dont know how i managed to miss you. If you come out with that load of waffle then you are easily spotted as a retard. Nero you may have a point there with spoilers being posted at times in the wrong thread but this point was raised before...the topics do contain Spoilers and offcourse some people will discuss things that have happened in the raw and SD shows in other threads, but the only way around that will be to not read the boards til friday or saturday night after the shows are shown on sky.

*Out comes Michael Aspel*

"Muzz, This is Your Life!" (As posted by Bungalow Bill)

Kind of s*** really, isn't it? :)

You're right Muzz, you haven't called everyone here a retard. A lot of people, but not everyone. Probably due to there not being enough hours in the day. Especially with your busy schedule.

2 minutes out of your time. Thats how many lines??? and the majority of them lines were in the same post. So it is not true what you have said. Live with it.

Very observant of you there jippo...but what has this to do with "From 2mro, until Friday...POST ALL RAW SPOILERS HERE!" OFF TOPIC I DO FEEL. Maybe im wrong!

2 minutes out of your time. Thats how many lines??? and the majority of them lines were in the same post. So it is not true what you have said. Live with it.

You haven't discovered the magic of 'copy and paste' then have you???

Yeah. We are getting very off topic here. After all, it's obvious from the little collection of his posts that Muzz places great importance on preventing his posts from being off topic.

Was the copy and paste function up for discussion? Must have missed that point to. You copied a variety of senctences from the same post. THAT WAS THE POINT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Nero you may have a point there with spoilers being posted at times in the wrong thread but this point was raised before...the topics do contain Spoilers and offcourse some people will discuss things that have happened in the raw and SD shows in other threads, but the only way around that will be to not read the boards til friday or saturday night after the shows are shown on sky.

Thats such crap, thats like saying to avoid spoilers by inconsiderate c*nts who give away the ending of a movie as they're coming out of a cinema is wait for the DVD release and don't go near the cinema?

It's common courtesy, why should anyone stay away from the boards when all they have to do is have one thread to use as a dumping ground for spoilers. And that one thread alone. It's not exactly the hardest thing on the planet now, is it? :)

Nero

My first post was on topic. It was the reply i got to my first post that i felt it necessary to drill into you guys the actual fact what my post said. Its pretty obvious you cant understand simple english if you find it impossible to notice that!

nero incase you havent realised alot of people use boards to discuss things. After such a show either from watching it or reading the spoilers they may wish to discuss certain going ons in that match. Do you wish them to post that on the same thread as the spoiler. These people may actually feel it considerate not to post on the spoilers thread since it has nothing to actually do with it but rather an off spin from the spoiler.

If anyone cares they weren't on the same post, check for yourselves.

I dont even feel it worthwile to point this out to you but incase you feel you have a vaild point i did say the MAJORITY of the lines you pasted were on the same post.

nero incase you havent realised alot of people use boards to discuss things.

Classic!!!

Keep them coming Muzzy!

• Advertisement

Why don't you take that theory Muzz, turn it sideways... shine.... no wait, i'll get done for gimmick infringement.

Why don't you take that theory Muzz, take it over to the Movies board and suggest it to them, and see how they'd react. If you read the ending of a movie you'd been waiting for a good couple of months, but you saw it in a completely unrelated topic that didn't have SPOILER screaming out of it... You'd be cheesed to say the least.

And thats the point we were trying to make, if you still can't see this, then i'm giving up hope mate. A little consideration goes a long way, yes the boards are for discussing stuff, but some leeway? You can't say you disagree there.

Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Trying to get this a bit back on topic....

After a bit of thought I reckon SCSA may be the new SD! GM after the respect shown to him last week. Plus last we saw he was in good form with Vince McMahon (made him guest ref, stunned Goldie and Lesnar and didn't stun McMahon for like the first time in years).

Also was it my eyes deceiving me or did I see Rosie at WMXX dressed like the Hurricane?!

nero incase you havent realised alot of people use boards to discuss things. After such a show either from watching it or reading the spoilers they may wish to discuss certain going ons in that match. Do you wish them to post that on the same thread as the spoiler. These people may actually feel it considerate not to post on the spoilers thread since it has nothing to actually do with it but rather an off spin from the spoiler.

I can see what you're saying and you do have a point. But it's a sacrifice most people on the forum are willing to make to ensure that they don't spoil next week's RAW, for example, for anybody who wishes to discuss wrestling in general but does not want to know aboutRAW next week. It's just being accomodating really.

Originally posted by NightStrike

After a bit of thought I reckon SCSA may be the new SD! GM after the respect shown to him last week. Plus last we saw he was in good form with Vince McMahon (made him guest ref, stunned Goldie and Lesnar and didn't stun McMahon for like the first time in years).

Also was it my eyes deceiving me or did I see Rosie at WMXX dressed like the Hurricane?!

Where were you all the last few months, Rosey is a Super Hero In Training!
    It was good seeing the Rock taking the piss out of Hurricane with the hamburgler joke again :)

Nero

no i agree totally...id get cheesed if i didnt want to know the ending of a film or the show...but if i didnt want to know the ending then i dont read the boards. As you should know it is impossible for everyone to be considerate when it comes to things in life. You live with it. Or you dont read it and if you feel that strongly you dont log onto boards where it is possible that the information you dont want to know is going to be given away. Its rather like formula 1. Malyasian Grand Prix is on in the early morning its repeated later in the day. You are for wathcing the repeat. You dont turn on teletext cause you are sure that the headline will be Scuhie wins again! I can see your point but i would expect you to see mine aswell. Maybe its too much to ask when your surrounded with imbeciles on these wrestling boards. I dont wish to mention any names but if i had an elbow i might point it towards bill over there. No doubt bill you'll come back with a cracker of your own mentioning me as the imbeciles or something to that effect but you bore me to the simple fact that you have no point to make so you just talk tripe.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by NightStrike

I thought I saw Rosie dressed like Hurricane as well. I just put it down to one too many espressos. Maybe he's finished being a S.H.I.T.

Doubt it, he'll always be S.H.I.T. in my book.

I'm not sure I'd be so keen on Stoen Cold as GM of Smackdown. He just reminds me of RAW too much. I wish they'd kept Heyman there. But, as long as they keep Stuffinme McMahon or Levesque, or whatever, from being GM then I'm happy. I still can hear her shrieking in my nightmares.

no i agree totally...id get cheesed if i didnt want to know the ending of a film or the show...but if i didnt want to know the ending then i dont read the boards. As you should know it is impossible for everyone to be considerate when it comes to things in life. You live with it. Or you dont read it and if you feel that strongly you dont log onto boards where it is possible that the information you dont want to know is going to be given away. Its rather like formula 1. Malyasian Grand Prix is on in the early morning its repeated later in the day. You are for wathcing the repeat. You dont turn on teletext cause you are sure that the headline will be Scuhie wins again! I can see your point but i would expect you to see mine aswell. Maybe its too much to ask when your surrounded with imbeciles on these wrestling boards.

I do see your point, i just don't agree with it fully, if a solution can be achieved, i try to do what i can to contribute to it.

I dont wish to mention any names but if i had an elbow i might point it towards bill over there. No doubt bill you'll come back with a cracker of your own mentioning me as the imbeciles or something to that effect but you bore me to the simple fact that you have no point to make so you just talk tripe.

That's just egging him on, and Bill you shold know better after the ramblings the pair of us have had.

And not that i'm accusing, but Muzz, if you are actually doing this to up your post count, i'm sure bombers can knock it back down a few notches if he wishes ;)

Nero

...Stoen Cold...

Mmmmm. Terrible typing. Maybe it could be his new gimmick. Kick-ass Dutch GM. He'll cycle out to the ring and drink Heineken instead of Steweisers after the match. And maybe smoke some joints.

Your all retards. Sad bastards if you ask me. I know people younger than you guys that are actually married and have a life. You guys live wrestling. Its only a game. Its worse than playing games on the computer. Okay i watch it yes. I dont live it. You guys are mongs. Actually you guys are like "oh no i cant get through this day unless i get my daily fix of wrestling". Oh please go get the ride and you will feel alot better than getting a 1-2-3 on Stone Cold Steve Austin. I tell you want go drink some bud light and then you can pretend you are Stone Cold with a life!!!

Am I supposed to take you seriously. On this thread alone you have called Hanza inbred, nero illiterate, jippo a retard. Not to mention calling people clown, prick, sad bast@rd, fags, muppets that I previously pointed out.

All that in how many posts?

I have been registered from 2002 and have 41 posts...I hardly feel the need now to waffle on and get my post count up...So please not that you were accusing to even think of it is indeed deplorable. But i guess i can forgive your incompetence this time. Thats not egging him on at all. Thats covering my own ass so that he has to actually think for himself for a change. Itll be exciting to see what he will actually come up with. I could hardly blame him for not. Cause as it stands he doesnt have a point and he probably feels the same about me.

Is that the only flaming and all within 42 posts. Thats impressive. Must write that on my CV.

Incompetence? lol jesus christ, you really are a moron.
    Here's a new concept for you, give daddy back his PC, go out some weekend, and see what it's like, the feeling of life, the feeling of not sleeping alone on a saturday night.

No really, in fact, all of us might even chip in a euro each for a cheap skank on Baggot Street, just so that you'll experience the feeling.

That and it might actually shut you up for a minute or four.
    Nero

haha. And you call me the moron. Daddy's pc. Na afraid not. This is my own graft. But sure its all good. Im a moron adn you cant grab and concepts. Itll be alrite in the morning. Soon be christmas. As for the saturday night alone. Wanna talk to the mrs about that. She doesnt seem too alone when with me. But i can under maybe its been that long since you went to bed with Hulk Hogan or your other buddies to remember what a good time actually is. Nero - "Ahh boyz lets have a night in watching the WWE, then we can go off to boards and read about it and post crap, and then to round of the night go to bed together" YESSSSSSSSSS SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN WHERE DO I SIGN...:rolleyes:

... eh, the dole queue? the loonie bin? the george?
    Oh yeah, forgot, they all turfed you right out on yer ass :D

Nero

haha. And you call me the moron. Daddy's pc. Na afraid not. This is my own graft. But sure its all good. Im a moron adn you cant grab and concepts. Itll be alrite in the morning. Soon be christmas. As for the saturday night alone. Wanna talk to the mrs about that. She doesnt seem too alone when with me. But i can under maybe its been that long since you went to bed with Hulk Hogan or your other buddies to remember what a good time actually is. Nero - "Ahh boyz lets have a night in watching the WWE, then we can go off to boards and read about it and post crap, and then to round of the night go to bed together" YESSSSSSSSSS SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN WHERE DO I SIGN...:rolleyes:

Do you realise how funny you really are?

so, so weird.

• Advertisement

No bill but its good ot know you think so. As for nero your really scraping the arse of the barrel for them slags now. The dole queue thats a good one i have to admit. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Bill my posts are not angry. They are full of the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts.

anyone else think this might be ron killings in disguise. and if you dont know what im talking about then ive got 2 words for ya................................SUCK IT!

if i had an elbow i might point it towards bill over there.

sorry for your troubles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 OdD

Originally posted by smiaras
    45 posts and rising for muzz

Muzz
    Cool Newbie

smiaras
    No Life

He registered almost a full year before you, and your post count is about 30 times his...yet you whine about post farming ? haha. Sorry, but that had to be pointed out.

smiras you made a point...theres a first for everything.

Aye, who said The Rock was needed for the ratings eh?
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

So Kurts the new gm eh? YES! And HHH will not pollute Smackers. Plus, Gay train will no longer make me cringe on saturday mornings. But wats the point of some of these transferes? Miss Jackie and Rico? Who cares? The only thing that's really raised an eyebrow or two is RVD and Booker T, plus angle as gm. After that, not much has changed.

But, saying that more surprises might be in store. I hope.

• Advertisement

yea what happened to "nobody is immune, everybody is in the lottery", or are they planning on continuing it on for the next 2 months at the rate their going at?

at this rate it really was pointless.

yet another example of something they should have explained to the viewers better before they did it. everyone was under the impression the entire roster would turn up at raw, and everyones name would be pulled outta the draw and the new roster would start on SD the next night.

shambles.

and what really pisses me off is HHH moving to SD for 24 hours. why not just have the dudleys/Booker drawn for SD, or else scrap the draw altogether and have trades for 2 weeks like everyone wants.

URGH, yeh you whine about him farming 15 posts in one thread, does it seem obvious to you that you that he does this often ? considering 15 of his total of 45 posts came from this thread ?? NUMPTY. MY point was that someone with a post count of 7.97 can whine about spam to someone with a post count of 0.08. Which contradicts your whine in the first place. k thx bye.

Oh who in the blue hell cares?? We had already dropped the subject, or hadn't you already seen that?

Don't ya just hate last word freaks?
    Nero

Originally posted by NeroTheExtreme

Don't ya just hate last word freaks?
    Nero

Yes.

Case in point.
    Nero

careful now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

Originally posted by whosurpaddy

and what really pisses me off is HHH moving to SD for 24 hours. why not just have the dudleys/Booker drawn for SD, or else scrap the draw altogether and have trades for 2 weeks like everyone wants.

it was a smart ploy to get the hhh fans (me and that other guy) to tune into sd and see there hero and it allowed us to witness eddie hhh 2 of the best ever in one hell of a grate match and to put the dudly boys on as wrll would have took two more draws

Advertisement