Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best looking woman/man in music??

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I have to say Christina Aguilera, now that she has black hair and is curvy. I really like emma griffith off mtv - lovely boobies. I'd love a threesome with Emma and Christina.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Ragamuffin

With the goth gal, the first pic of her looks grand, the second she looks like she's cgi, the third one she looks too in your face, the fourth one looks grand and the fifth one looks a bit mannish with the cheek bones.

coldplay.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Originally posted by kaids
    nice, they airbrushed her to bits and shes still brutal :)

lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Its funny how all the guys just pick a girl (obviously) but all the girls on here are picking women and men they consider good looking! Women are always watching the way other women look......

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Ragamuffin

Originally posted by comet
    Its funny how all the guys just pick a girl (obviously) but all the girls on here are picking women and men they consider good looking! Women are always watching the way other women look......

or we're not embarrassed to compliment a woman on how she looks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

guys dont say other guys are good looking because they are afraid of being called gay. kinda stupid really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Originally posted by Kingp35
    guys dont say other guys are good looking because they are afraid of being called gay. kinda stupid really

I don't think its as simple as that. Men don't go around rating other men where as women definitely do that, anyway better stop hijacking the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I'd find it hard not to say that Britney Spears isn't the best looking female musician today, but my all time favourite would have to be Wendy James :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

o who is that wendy james girl?? She is well hot!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by Kingp35
    o who is that wendy james girl?? She is well hot!!

She used to be the lead singer for a band called Transvision Vamp, as far as I know. They had that song "Baby, I Don't Care" that was recently covered by yer wan what used to be in Brookside, Jennifer Ellison, seen below.

p-DI1654.jpg

She might not exactly fit into the category of "music sensation", but she gets my vote :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

great use of linkage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by krattapopov
    great use of linkage!
    Thanks!

I was originally gonna post this picture but it was huge!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

Bic Runga
    i could write it loads of times and use large fonts, but hey whats the point its so simple,
    Bic Runga

a picture of bic runga would go down nice coz i have never seen her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

I don't know if this'll work because I'm not very good with computers, but here you go??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭girella

slightly different types of musical people
    eddie vedder(pearl jam)
    layne staley(alice in chains)dead
    jeff buckley(dead)
    cliff burton(metallica)dead
    shannon hoon(blindmelon)dead
    ben harper
    jack johnson
    mike patton(faith no more)
    john garcia(kyuss)
    chris cornell(soundgarden,audioslave)