Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl PC and Notebook and Fax and Printer and loads of other stuff coming this way?

• 22-03-2004 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

The Lidl UK site has a load of computer stuff on offer at the moment, have a look here.

The PC looks like the competitor to the Aldi one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Originally posted by chabsey
    The Lidl UK site has a load of computer stuff on offer at the moment, have a look here.

The PC looks like the competitor to the Aldi one.

The offers are regional, so stores will either have the Laptop or the PC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

yep looks good, only problem is that when it was onsale in France and Holland it was €1200, so here i could imagine it being more - how much is the aldi pc, €999?

still that laptop looks fair tasty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Dont get the Fax anyway they are rubbish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Power Supply - High performance Li-ion battery and 120 watt network adapter
    The paper flyers also say NET all over the place too - methinks they saved some money on the translation.

Anyway value or not ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

i think its good value, have been looking for months and i'm gonna get one cos i can't see anything with a comparative spec for less than €1700.

with regard to their translation did you see the bit about the motherboard, i could be wrong but i think that they took that from the desktop blurb.

the lexicon thing was a nice touch though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭chabsey

Originally posted by Stoner
    Dont get the Fax anyway they are rubbish

WAs actually interested in this....why is it rubbish?

Advertisement