Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flights to Turkey

• 22-03-2004 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Need to meet up with friends in Turkey in a month, best place to meet them is Izmir but they also mentioned Bodrum and Dalaman (on the West coast, I think) any idea whats the best way to find flights to these destinations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭halkar

Try the package holiday operators like Budget and others. You can't book these flights from places like ebookers, most are charters for travel companies. There are no commercial direct flights to Turkey as far as I know. Even to the bigger airports like Istanbul.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Try www.sunworld.ie - they do a lot of package deals to Turkey - they might do flight only as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I findwww.fly2thesun.com very good, especially for last minute deals.

Advertisement