Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Easter Egg Run - no better way to spend Easter

Options
  • 22-03-2004 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

It's that time of year again. The annual Easter Egg run is on Sunday 4th April, meeting in Market Square, Youghal (thats Cork by the way) at 2:30pm. Travelling alllllllll the way out to An Cruiscin Lan (seriously dodgy spelling) on Douglas St.

Come one, come all. It's the absolute best way to spend Easter and munch on an egg or two. Also, it's for a good cause... which I can't seem to remember now. Hopefully it'll be a fine day (unlike last year - damn rain) so theres no excuse not to come.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

Sure I'll be there, heard quite a few people talking about this already.

I'll be driving a Kawasaki Zephyr 750, but guess there'll be another few of those there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I'll keep an eye out for you... I'll either be on a drag star classic or (if all goes well in the next week or so) a Royal Star Venture :D

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Eye

hey rymus, got any more details on that run at all, times, etc...?

am kinda half interested in going alright but it's a good 60-70mins for me to get to youghal so would wanna talk my brother into going first, will see what i can do though, in the mean time if you can post up any details about it i will try get back to you on it :)

cheers

only details I have are the ones that are on the poster.

meeting in Market Square, Youghal at 2:30pm and going to pub on Douglas St. If the last couple of years is anything to go by, you could turn up at 3pm in youhal and everyone would still be there. It's not exactly like anyones in a rush to get it overwith or anything.

That's about all the detail I can give. I'll have a looky at the poster again today but I think it's all there, apart from maybe which charity its for... if any.

Didnt just have a look... This should answer all your questions :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Originally posted by rymus
    theres no excuse not to come.

Id prefare not to waste my precious callories on excercise - enjoy the waste of time :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

exercise??? on a bike??? you a nut then!

i'd love to do it but im working, the father and ickle bro may go and see ye on the trip through town

Advertisement